DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Red and White Splatter Vinyl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myoldmanshoes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
myoldmanshoes

Red and White Splatter Vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Red and White Splatter Vinyl   Red and White Splatter Vinyl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Hi Everyone!

I've been Christmas shopping, and I wanted to buy my sister the red and white splatter vinyl for Get Hurt. I'm a little new to vinyl shopping, seeing as we just recently came into possession of a turntable. So far, I can only find the picture disc. And that one is cool, but I really dig the splatter.

I'm even open to other interesting versions of gaslight vinyl.
If anyone knows where on the internet I could find this or any other cool ones, please let me know! I can't seem to find a listing for it anywhere.

Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Red and White Splatter Vinyl   Red and White Splatter Vinyl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:37 pm

It was sold online through infinite merch and is sold out/no longer available other than from personal collections. Which means you'll most likely have to pay more.

Apparently some of these people are selling it. Good luck.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/6156460?ev=rb

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
myoldmanshoes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
myoldmanshoes

PostSubject: Re: Red and White Splatter Vinyl   Red and White Splatter Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:49 pm

Thank you for the help, I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red and White Splatter Vinyl   Red and White Splatter Vinyl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red and White Splatter Vinyl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Vinyl, CDs & Trading-
Jump to: