DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amethystbelle
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
amethystbelle

Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK   Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Hiya, thought i would say hello and introduce myself. Been a lurker for a while and thought it was about time i actually joined up. I'm Kirsty and from Nottinghamshire in the UK. I'm a long term gaslight fan, i discovered them at the beginning of 2008 and they have helped me through some crap periods in that time, from the first gig i was completely hooked. Thought it was about time i joined up as i think my friends are sick of hearing about them so time to talk to like minded people who share my love of Mr Fallon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK   Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 7:03 pm

welcome to the forum Kirsty
Back to top Go down
amethystbelle
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
amethystbelle

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK   Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
~Aaron~
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
~Aaron~

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK   Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaronhenstock.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK   Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Nottinghamshire, UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: