DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the Netherlands

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hello from the Netherlands Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:19 am

Hi eveyone!
I'm Marion and from the Netherlands. I've seen TGA at Wembley opening for the Killers, and in the US last year while I was there on holiday; great show!
Am finally going to see them at home in Amsterdam including pre- show!
Am also a great fan of Fink, Editors and Augustines. Thanks, and maybe I'll see some of you in Amsterdam!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:42 pm

welcome to the forum
I will also go to the show in Amsterdam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:04 am

Great! Can't wait for the show!
Are you from the Netherlands as well?
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi Marion,

there are but a few active Dutchies around these parts nowadays if I'm not mistaken, so you're most welcome here! If you feel like it, tell us something about yourself, favorite album, favorite song, favorite food, etc.

I'll be at Amsterdam as well!

Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:02 pm

mven wrote:
Great! Can't wait for the show!
Are you from the Netherlands as well?

No, I am from Luxembourg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:01 am

Hi Ioazis! Thanks for the welcome!
I live in Eindhoven, south of the country, I'm an intensive care nurse.
I love music; particularly good live bands: TGA!!, Fink, Editors, Augustines, Pearl Jam etc.
Just went to an amazing live band on Friday from the UK: brother and bones( check them out!).
Love Get hurt: stay vicious, 1000years, selected poems, mama's boys. Would love to hear those live.

Hi Anya: so you don't live too far away from the Netherlands! Guess you have to travel quite a lot to see bands, don't think there are many big venues in Luxembourg?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:44 pm

mven wrote:

Hi Anya: so you don't live too far away from the Netherlands! Guess you have to travel quite a lot to see bands, don't think there are many big venues in Luxembourg?

Thanks

No, we have one big venue xD....yeah... but some bands also come to Luxembourg like The Killers Very Happy otherwise I will travel to Cologne and once I had to travel to Milan to see Green Day live xD and this is the first time I am going to Amsterdam xD
Back to top Go down
mven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:50 am

I think you're ging to have a great time; beautiful city and the TGA concert!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TLRRescue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TLRRescue

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Welcome mven!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastresortrescue.com
mven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:51 pm

Thanks Sam, you too!
Seems like a great forum with lots of info.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:13 pm

mven wrote:
I think you're ging to have a great time; beautiful city and the TGA concert!! Very Happy

yeah, I will go for a weekend with my sister and a friend, unfortunately only my sister and I will go to the concert because the friend of mine is not able to come, she has a dog
Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Smasha13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:16 pm

Welcome Marion! Smile
Back to top Go down
mven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:35 am

Thank you, Smasha13!
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:46 am

Anya_TGA wrote:
mven wrote:

yeah, I will go for a weekend with my sister and a friend, unfortunately only my sister and I will go to the concert because the friend of mine is not able to come, she has a dog
Skipping a show for a dog? I mean, I'm all for treating animals properly and shit, but come on. We probably have dog kennels around here.
Back to top Go down
mven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:10 am

loazis wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
mven wrote:

Skipping a show for a dog? I mean, I'm all for treating animals properly and shit, but come on. We probably have dog kennels around here.

Or maybe a good friend who can watch the dog?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:59 pm

mven wrote:
loazis wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
mven wrote:

Or maybe a good friend who can watch the dog?

she only joins my sister and I because she wants to visit the city and so we took the opportunity to go to the gig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Netherlands
Page 1 of 1