DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 Hello all! :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Great Expectations..
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-09-19
Location : Leeds, England

Hello all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello all! :)   Hello all! :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm a Gaslight fan from the UK and recently discovered the sort of things you guys get up to on here and i'm intrigued

If anyone is bothered, i first started listening to TGA soon after Handwritten was released, my brother showed me '45' and i fell in love, ever since i've been a bit sad in how much i listen to these guys, haha!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola


Posts : 1901
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

Hello all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all! :)   Hello all! :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Welcome to DSS! Hope you enjoyed the chat with Benny Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Great Expectations..
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-09-19
Location : Leeds, England

Hello all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all! :)   Hello all! :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:18 pm

enola wrote:
Welcome to DSS! Hope you enjoyed the chat with Benny Smile

Thanks a lot! And yeah, it was awesome! Thanks for setting it up.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola


Posts : 1901
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

Hello all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all! :)   Hello all! :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Great Expectations.. wrote:
enola wrote:
Welcome to DSS! Hope you enjoyed the chat with Benny Smile

Thanks a lot! And yeah, it was awesome! Thanks for setting it up.

It was all Andrew who did that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Great Expectations..
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-09-19
Location : Leeds, England

Hello all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all! :)   Hello all! :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:43 pm

enola wrote:
Great Expectations.. wrote:
enola wrote:
Welcome to DSS! Hope you enjoyed the chat with Benny Smile

Thanks a lot! And yeah, it was awesome! Thanks for setting it up.

It was all Andrew who did that Smile

Well thanks to Andrew Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_


Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 45
Location : Germany

Hello all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all! :)   Hello all! :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Hello and welcome Great Expectations..! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Luxembourg

Hello all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all! :)   Hello all! :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:08 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair


Posts : 4161
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 32
Location : New Jersey

Hello all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all! :)   Hello all! :) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:47 am

Great Expectations.. wrote:
enola wrote:
Great Expectations.. wrote:
enola wrote:
Welcome to DSS! Hope you enjoyed the chat with Benny Smile

Thanks a lot! And yeah, it was awesome! Thanks for setting it up.

It was all Andrew who did that Smile

Well thanks to Andrew Very Happy

Welcome to the forum! And no problem! Always looking to give back to a community that has given me so much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Great Expectations..
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-09-19
Location : Leeds, England

Hello all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all! :)   Hello all! :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:54 am

Debonair wrote:
Great Expectations.. wrote:
enola wrote:
Great Expectations.. wrote:
enola wrote:
Welcome to DSS! Hope you enjoyed the chat with Benny Smile

Thanks a lot! And yeah, it was awesome! Thanks for setting it up.

It was all Andrew who did that Smile

Well thanks to Andrew Very Happy

Welcome to the forum! And no problem! Always looking to give back to a community that has given me so much. Very Happy

Always very good to hear, keep up the good work man!

And thanks for the welcome everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Hello all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all! :)   Hello all! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Hello all! :)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: