DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boston show streaming live tomorrow

Go down 
+24
ral
flannel
Amanda941
bigbug
brunswick18
TooMuchGaslight
lol_paul_ledoux
The Last Jukebox Romeo
CasanovaBaby90
shredderrrrrr
DeathoftheCool
cmigs
Woody
jdc
Mike_Millburys_Shoe
zerb012345
Mae
MKULTRA
osumarko
Jaws
kristyn
StitchesOnTheRadio
Debonair
borrowedcar
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender
CasanovaBaby90

Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:55 am

Need. Video. Now. :p
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:12 am

...this thing better start working. Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:33 am

Barresi wrote:
Woody wrote:
Barresi wrote:
Really great show, was front and center. My brother got a setlist. The band seemed to be really enjoying themselves too. Helter Skeleton translates excellent live, actually all of the new songs did. The band killed them and the audience knew most of them. Hopefully it streams again, I would love to watch it/save it/share it.

My only complaints are the lack of Dark Places/Backseat in favor of Baba O'Riley, and that the cameraman spent a lot of time pointed at me. pale Laughing

Were there many changes to the setlist if any? Also, I have no problem with Baba and I think it is a great closer, but I don't know why it's an either/or y'know? Like I said, play them and Rollin' and it would still be done in under 2 hours...

Doesn't look like it:

Stay Vicious
Biloxi Parish
1,000 Years
"45"
We Came To Dance
Helter Skeleton
Old Haunts
Diamond Church Street Choir
Selected Poems
High Lonesome
Underneath the Ground
Howl
Red Violins
Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
Blue Dahlia
Get Hurt
Great Expectations

The '59 Sound
Handwritten
Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts
Baba O'Riley

And yeah, Baba is great. They nail it. But if it means closing out the set with it in favor of a Gaslight song, I'd go with a Gaslight song every time. Baba only really works in their set as a closer, and I think every person there would prefer the last song they hear at a Gaslight Anthem show to be a Gaslight Anthem song.

Baba is a great song. And Gaslight Anthem does an awesome version. But as a closer, I would prefer Gaslight to close with a Gaslight song.

Back to top Go down
TooMuchGaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TooMuchGaslight

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:00 am

Is it anywhere online on the internet?
Back to top Go down
brunswick18
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brunswick18

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:06 am

most likely takes yahoo a day to post the replay... or thats what I am hoping
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:04 pm

I tweeted Yahoo Screen and Yahoo Help asking when it was going back up, so hopefully they respond.
Back to top Go down
bigbug
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Barresi wrote:
I tweeted Yahoo Screen and Yahoo Help asking when it was going back up, so hopefully they respond.

Potentially bad news. Just noticed last night's tweet:

@John_Madeja 15h
Can’t wait to watch The Gaslight Anthem's live stream on @YahooScreen. https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/the-gaslight-anthem … #YahooLive

‏@YahooScreen
@John_Madeja tune in now! Tonight's show doesn't have a replay.
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm

bigbug wrote:
Barresi wrote:

@John_Madeja  15h
Can’t wait to watch The Gaslight Anthem's live stream on @YahooScreen. https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/the-gaslight-anthem … #YahooLive

‏@YahooScreen

Aw, that's too bad. Hopefully somebody recorded it.
Back to top Go down
brunswick18
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brunswick18

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Barresi wrote:
bigbug wrote:
Barresi wrote:

@John_Madeja  15h

‏@YahooScreen

Shit this is awful news, last night I was going to record it but at the last second I told myself that I would just enjoy the show and record it the next day on replay Sad
Back to top Go down
Amanda941
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Amanda941

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:18 pm

brunswick18 wrote:
Barresi wrote:
bigbug wrote:
Barresi wrote:

@John_Madeja  15h

‏@YahooScreen

Shit this is awful news, last night I was going to record it but at the last second I told myself that I would just enjoy the show and record it the next day on replay Sad

Oh man, I was going to do the same thing! They are replaying other artist's show WTF! Sad
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Yahoo.....you piece of shit. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:44 pm

yeah this is what happens when you have to rely on fuckin yahoo, man.
Back to top Go down
bigbug
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:40 pm

Sorry to confirm the bad news:

Yahoo Screen ‏@YahooScreen 12m
Unfortunately, The Gaslight Anthem show will not be rebroadcast.
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:41 pm

That's lame. I wonder why not.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:43 pm

oh man, i'm so bummed. holding out hope that someone recorded it somehow. i was there, i wanna see it!
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:36 am

yahoo can go to hell.i was looking forward to watching this at a later date.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 pm

Given the fact that other bands had replays, I wouldn't be so quick to blame Yahoo. Seems more like a band/management/label decision to me.

Anyways, I have a screen capture of this. I couldn't figure out how to capture the stream on short notice, so it was the best I could do. It's not the best quality and there's a cut in Handwritten (and maybe Baba). I was hoping someone else got the full show but that appears unlikely at this point. I can probably get the audio up today but editing the video is going to be a pain and will take a while.
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:06 pm

ral wrote:
Given the fact that other bands had replays, I wouldn't be so quick to blame Yahoo. Seems more like a band/management/label decision to me.

Anyways, I have a screen capture of this. I couldn't figure out how to capture the stream on short notice, so it was the best I could do. It's not the best quality and there's a cut in Handwritten (and maybe Baba). I was hoping someone else got the full show but that appears unlikely at this point. I can probably get the audio up today but editing the video is going to be a pain and will take a while.

cheers

I could try and put the video together if you don't want to do it.
Back to top Go down
brunswick18
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brunswick18

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Rejoice, ral is a savior to rise up from these streets
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 5:54 pm

awesome! surprised no one recorded this and put up on youtube yet
Back to top Go down
brunswick18
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brunswick18

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:53 pm

ral wrote:

Hey Ral I really appreciate what you are doing, just wanted to give you a heads up that I am primarily interested in the audio of the set. Was really stoked to see Selected Poems performed live, if I am not mistaken that is the first time they played it live. The video is a cool added bonus, but you can take your time with that whenever you get the chance.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
dustinpardue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:02 pm

I wasn't able to watch, was hoping someone ripped it. With no replays that is very unlikely. damn....
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:58 pm

if anyone does post video i will love you forever n ever
tbh i'd actually rather have the video than the audio since i wanna see myself ;D
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 1:17 am

flannel wrote:
if anyone does post video i will love you forever n ever
tbh i'd actually rather have the video than the audio since i wanna see myself ;D

I second this! Video is priority for me if anyone has it, no matter how good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Brother Beck
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Brother Beck

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:36 pm

I couldn't make it to the show because of an emergency root canal. I was so excited when I heard about the live stream. Not nearly as good as being there, but I still got to see the show.

I recognized a bunch of people from here in the front rows on the stream. Looked like you guys were all having a great time.

The band seemed like they were all enjoying themselves and having an awesome time as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston show streaming live tomorrow   Boston show streaming live tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boston show streaming live tomorrow
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next