DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Atlanta Get Hurt Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

Atlanta Get Hurt Tour Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta Get Hurt Tour   Atlanta Get Hurt Tour Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:37 pm

so who else is going, me and my girlfriend are driving up from Orlando. can't believe no Florida dates
Back to top Go down
pookieray
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Get Hurt Tour   Atlanta Get Hurt Tour Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:36 pm

borrowedcar wrote:
so who else is going, me and my girlfriend are driving up from Orlando. can't believe no Florida dates

I'll be there, flying up from Tampa in the morning. It's pretty ridiculous that they haven't played a headlining show in our beloved state since 2010. I'd sworn off traveling to see TGA after some dismal shows a few years ago but I can't miss out on seeing Against Me again this year. Hope you and your girlfriend have a safe trip to Atlanta!
Back to top Go down
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Get Hurt Tour   Atlanta Get Hurt Tour Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:38 pm

good for you for flying, i'm driving up from orlando (if you want a ride you're welcome to one) but it should be fun, band sounds tight imo
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Get Hurt Tour   Atlanta Get Hurt Tour Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:51 am

I'll be there. I live in Atlanta. I have two friends coming in from out of state. There will be at least two of us going to the pre show!
Back to top Go down
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Get Hurt Tour   Atlanta Get Hurt Tour Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:57 am

awesome, know a good bar or something in the area, kinda wanna grab dinner since its a 6 hour drive haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Get Hurt Tour   Atlanta Get Hurt Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Get Hurt Tour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Tour-
Jump to: