DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Least Favorite TGA Song

Go down 
+39
clashcityrocker
mercyandaminute
DaveSavedTheDay
JerseyDevil
Jack
Turn the Casanova On
RobertODonnell
simo
WoodyJoe
Daire
lynchyeatspizza
SouthJerseyTGA
CluckyB
MCStevepants
bradcooke
colmillionaire
kieran
steph
TGAFAN25
Reinvent good times
Stevearm
Norb
koolmcr
Prisoner
losethetragic
Palmer89
Vibes
Shipyards
dolan
brick
e7c
Snap
Stalls_Standing
Forum Owner
hyperballad
Jjaeger240
stephendgaf
Jukebox Romeo
xstevenbx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:32 am

Cowgirls or God's Gonna Cut You Down cover if that counts
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:25 am

I quite like that cover, even though it's not really TGA covering it, more just Brian
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:29 am

Actually, im gonna take back what I said about Drive sometimes being my least favourite song.
moment of madness over!
Back to top Go down
koolmcr
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
koolmcr

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Meet me by the River's Edge.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Ah I love that song!!

My least favourite is either
Red In Morning
Red At Night
Even Cowgirls Get The Blues

But it doesn't mean to I don't like them, cause I really really do
Back to top Go down
Norb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Cowgirls, hands down. I will say it, I hate this song. It's like torture. I tried to like it, I really did, but the more I try to like it, the more it gets on my nerves... Why? I don't know. It's the sole reason why 59 isn't perfect for me. It is close to perfect, but Cowgirls ruins it for me.
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:30 pm

I'd agree with Cowgirls, its not really my favorite
Also Drive, I dont know why I dont like it, I just dont (even though I listen to it a lot o.O)

The Backseat is my favorite song by them! c'mon guys lol
I also love The Navesink Banks and Red at Night, then again I'm more of an Acoustic fan myself
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:00 am

Cowgirls is growing on me, but its still me 'least favourite' on the '59 Sound by some distance. I think with me and the slower tracks from Sink Or Swim (Red at Night and Navesink Banks), I have to be in the right mood to listen to them.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:23 am

Man, Backseat is one of my top 6 or 7 perhaps...interesting that it's least liked by some...And Drive? that's one of the best off Sink or Swim. I
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Red In The Morning, Drive, Diner are my least favorite. in fact, i dont like them at all, never listen to em when I go through the CDs
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm

honestly, this is the first time ive ever had a band i consider my favorite band, listen to them all the time, and i dont think there is one single bad song, or one song i always skip. granted theyve only put out a couple records so far, but still...
i gotta give some love to "cowgirls" though, since so many people have been putting that as their least favorite...
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:49 pm

ok I guess it is time to admit that I do have a least favorite...

Senor and The Queen.

I just have never been a fan of that song... I don't connect to the lyrics and the music doesn't excite me. oh well. when you consider that they have 30+ songs in their repertoire, disliking only one is pretty amazing
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:45 am

cowgirls and the senor EP except for Blue Jeans, White T-Shirts cuz that song is AMAZING
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:19 am

I like every thing else on SATQ, it is just the title track that I don't like... and yes, Blue Jeans is amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:08 am

I would say that Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts is my least favourite track on SATQ, although I don't 'dislike' it by any means, I just don't like it quite so much as the other ones.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:41 am

Say I wont it slows down to quickly for me and never really picks it back up just a personal thing not that its a bad song. Also boomboxes I cant get into it that much I always find myself skipping it lyrics are great I just dont like it musically speaking.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:05 pm

alright, lately i dislike i'da called you woody and drive. i don't understand why they choose to play these songs live over any of the others. cowgirls has grown on me, never thought i'd see the day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:37 pm

I'da Called You Woody, Joe is immense! And as for Drive, I've heard Brian say it was a song he wrote just before they all practiced together for the first time so maybe it has some sentimental value to them as a band?
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:50 pm

or maybe it's one of their best songs. seriously, that song is sooo good. idk how anyone couldn't love it
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:05 am

soooo i had a total brain fart and have no idea why i said that i disliked drive. i love that song, especially live. not sure what song i was thinking about when i said that.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:02 am

Jukebox Romeo wrote:
or maybe it's one of their best songs. seriously, that song is sooo good. idk how anyone couldn't love it

I agree. I just put it on and everything feels alright. It's perfect
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Red at Night, just cannot get into it
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
koolmcr
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
koolmcr

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Wow, I can't believe how many people don't like Cowgirls. That's my second favorite song off '59 Sound after Great Expectations o_o.
Back to top Go down
bradcooke
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:58 am

59 Sound and The Backseat.
Back to top Go down
MCStevepants
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MCStevepants

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 am

Red In The Morning & Film Noir i feel inclined to skip sometimes...I still like them, just not as much as the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite TGA Song   Least Favorite TGA Song - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Least Favorite TGA Song
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next