DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hotelier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yozzy
A Contender
A Contender
Yozzy

The Hotelier Empty
PostSubject: The Hotelier   The Hotelier Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:18 pm

The Hotelier - Home, Like NoPlace Is There.

Their latest record honestly may be my favourite album of all time, and it was released earlier this year.  Neutral 

They're classified as emo, pop-punk/alt rock. (Note: I used to think emo meant bands like The Used and My Chemical Romance, but apparently it was invented for bands like American Football, which makes sense, because there is no resemblance between these guys and The Used or MCR.

Anywho, Home, Like NoPlace Is There is 9 perfect songs.

If you Brand New, The Menzingers, The Wonder Years, or Modern Baseball, these guys are right up your alley.

A must listen album, for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHsBgcwOw6Y&list=PL7gYUOs7CszAbu5TIyb_sNR6GWTHRHxdb
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

The Hotelier Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hotelier   The Hotelier Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Best album released this year. Pretty perfect. Seen them 3 times already this year. They are amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Yozzy
A Contender
A Contender
Yozzy

The Hotelier Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hotelier   The Hotelier Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:48 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
Best album released this year. Pretty perfect. Seen them 3 times already this year. They are amazing.

Agreed, start to finish, moment after moment.

Super jealous.
Back to top Go down
Mae
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Mae

The Hotelier Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hotelier   The Hotelier Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 5:17 pm

I've been listening to Home, Like No Place There Is a lot recently. The first song gets me all the time. Such a great album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hotelier Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hotelier   The Hotelier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hotelier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: