DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyLu
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DaisyLu

Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P   Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:23 am

Hey fellow awesome friends!
I have followed this forum for probably two years now and am just now joining. I was just a creep looking at all the cool kids...now I want to join you guys Smile
I must say, this is an awesome forum to come to. I love TGA, and its nice to have a place to come where other people can geek out over this band and their new songs and LYRICS! You guys ROCK~!
 cheers
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P   Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi DaisyLu and welcome to DSS  wave 

How did you get into Gaslight?

Oh and did you see that we have another Q&A running with Brian?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
DaisyLu
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DaisyLu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P   Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:19 pm

I got into Gaslight as I was trying to move on from my wasteful youth days. I had a friend who liked Gaslight and he tried and tried to get me into them but it wasn't happenin. They were too "soft" for my taste at the time. I heard "Old Haunts" and that was what did it. I have even got some friends who are close to enjoy these guys. I have seen them live twice and am driving from Portland to Oakland to see them play in September.
I can't believe they're touring with AGAINST ME! And the one time I saw twopointeight, was like six yrs ago, and I thought I'd never see them again. Now I'm going to see these bands together.....it'll be heaven in my ears!

I saw the Q&A stuff, I'll go ask a question Smile
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P   Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi DaisyLu, welcome to the forum and have fun
Back to top Go down
DaisyLu
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DaisyLu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P   Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello Hello Smile Thanks for the warm welcomes Smile You guys rock!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P   Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:00 am

Welcome DaisyLu! You joined at the right time. This place is gonna be even crazier with everyone "geekin out" once the album drops!
Back to top Go down
DaisyLu
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DaisyLu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P   Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:22 am

I'm soooooo ready for it! I can't believe Handwritten is two yrs old....seems like I was geekin out over that just yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P   Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Oregon...I hope I do this right :P
Page 1 of 1