DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiya from Ireland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
neeve
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
neeve

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:01 pm

I'm not great with the introductions, but I just wanted to say "hey" to everyone on the board. Im mainly a regular on the old Blood Pact but decided to branch out a bit!
Oh and my screen name is my name, Niamh, except, y'know phonetically...

Seeing the boys for the first time on March 4th in Dublin. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Hey Niamh, mad name!
How did you find this place, enjoy the guys on march 4th, I'm sure you will!
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:20 pm

hey fellow BPer :]
(wow, the new site's looking different!!)

like stalls said, have a great time in March!
Back to top Go down
neeve
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
neeve

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Thanks!
I was linked to this place by a fellow fan, but he doesnt actually post here- he's not even a member! I'll have to change that. I'll also begin spreading the word, it's a cool little forum you've got here.

I can't wait for the show. It'll be cool to see Brian at an Irish show, since he seems to mention his heritage quite a lot.

Oh and hey there! Do I know you from BP? Yeah it's crazy over there.. took me around 10 minutes to find the new deadly download!
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:30 pm

there's a new DD? see, i'm not gonna even attempt this right now!
and probably not, i used to be PrIvate.Eye (woo, young days) but now i'm just Sarah after getting confused with the new sign up, which is a pain coz now i think i've lost that account... ohh well.....
what's your username?
Back to top Go down
neeve
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
neeve

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:35 pm

haha, I hate telling people my username, I set up that account in 06. I'm "crimsonembrace" [yeah, stop laughing] but I'm on there so much I'm just known as Niamh now.
Yeah the A&I demos are up, although I'm not sure I'm meant to say that, such is our oath of secrecy. Hey, it's not as if I'm putting them up to share!
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:42 pm

set mine up in '06 too. see in a way i'm glad i no longer have that username Embarassed but to still have the account would be nice, and i'm kinda missing how the site used to be (as you can tell, i love change!)
i've got to renew my membership soon too, but people are having problems so i'm not sure what to do

hah exactly! will check them out soon. if you have it, are they the ones on A&I deluxe album?
Back to top Go down
neeve
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
neeve

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:51 pm

No, some are Matt's home Demos and rough studio recordings. I hadn't heard any of it before anyway!
Yeah I was meant to renew this week, and it just renewed itself for some reason. We don't know what's happening and Derek doesnt really have time to answer our questions!
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:57 pm

ahh ok, so still have to find a copy of that deluxe album then.
yeah mine says i need to renew by the 29th which is correct so far, so i'll do it and see what happens!

you seeing them in Feb?
Back to top Go down
neeve
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
neeve

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:08 pm

No, they're not coming to Ireland:(
I was shocked they came the first time to be honest!

I would travel over to the UK but I'm supposed to be doing work experience for college at that time. Serious bad timing.
I'll live, I guess!
Back to top Go down
Eoin!

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:00 pm

I'm probably going to piggyback on this thread, and say:
A: Hi from Ireland!
B: Hi, Bloodpact!
C: Hi Niamh!
D: It's pronounced "Oh-In". Or Owen. Owen works.
E: The first rule of the Bloodpact is..."You do not talk about Bloodpact!"
F: Obama, eh?
Back to top Go down
eoin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Whoops...so I was meant to log in before sending that comment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya from Ireland   Hiya from Ireland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya from Ireland
Page 1 of 1