DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"You tell her it's all right... Don't think twice"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smige2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

"You tell her it's all right... Don't think twice" Empty
PostSubject: "You tell her it's all right... Don't think twice"   "You tell her it's all right... Don't think twice" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Hi all. There's at least one version of "Here's Looking at You, Kid" where Brian sings "Don't think twice" at the end, which I find pretty cool, combining one of my favourite songs with another. I've been trying to find a video for it for a while but I've had no luck, so I thought I'd ask here! Anyone know where I could find it? Thanks in advance Smile 
Back to top Go down
poormrpitiful
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
poormrpitiful

"You tell her it's all right... Don't think twice" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "You tell her it's all right... Don't think twice"   "You tell her it's all right... Don't think twice" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:41 pm

The version you're thinking of is 'Heres Looking at you kid' from the live at park ave EP Very Happy
Back to top Go down

"You tell her it's all right... Don't think twice"
Page 1 of 1