DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mustang Sally's entered the building!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MustangSally
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MustangSally

Mustang Sally's entered the building! Empty
PostSubject: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:32 pm

Heehee I couldn't resist...can't believe the name wasn't taken already!!  Laughing 

Hi everyone!! My name is Jelena (alas not Sally haha), I'm 31, from AZ but currently living in Australia (random right? Haha), but moving back to AZ in the near future. I've been a fan since 2007 when my ex introduced me to Sink Or Swim and TGA is probably the best thing that I got out of that relationship  lol! 

I was inspired to join cause I was engaging in some discussions on YouTube for Rollin and Tumblin and Get Hurt and really enjoying it so thought I'd love to meet other Gaslight nutters!

Love every albumn and couldn't tell you my favorite song, but their music just fills my little heart with oh so much joy.

To wrap it up, I love hockey (Arizona Coyotes), music, drawing and creating in any way really, daydreaming, working out....and boys of course!

Looking forward to getting to know you fellas and Marias LOL
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:41 pm

Welcome!  wave we were so much worse with out you  Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
MustangSally
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MustangSally

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:45 pm

cheers  High Five HAH!! Thank you Debonair!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:19 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
MustangSally
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MustangSally

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:20 am

Thank you Anya :-)
Back to top Go down
mwh
A Contender
A Contender
mwh

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:08 am

heya

Where you stuck in Oz?
Back to top Go down
MustangSally
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MustangSally

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Hiya mwh,  I'm in Melbourne, nice to meet a fellow Oz fan Smile
Back to top Go down
mwh
A Contender
A Contender
mwh

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:32 pm

MustangSally wrote:

Ah, Melbourne is considerably better than Perth at least. Middle of freaking nowhere here m'am
Back to top Go down
MustangSally
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MustangSally

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:10 am

mwh wrote:
MustangSally wrote:

Ah, Melbourne is considerably better than Perth at least. Middle of freaking nowhere here m'am

:-( that's usually what I hear about Perth unfortunately...that and how hot it is lol. Anything keeping you from relocating?
Back to top Go down
mwh
A Contender
A Contender
mwh

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:20 am

Way ahead of you there. Planning on moving to Eastern Europe at the end of the year
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Welcome to DSS, Sally (err Jelena) Smile
Hope you have as much fun on here as on youtube!

mwh wrote:
Way ahead of you there. Planning on moving to Eastern Europe at the end of the year
Do you have a specific country in mind?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
MustangSally
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MustangSally

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:01 am

mwh wrote:

Wow no kidding?? Why Eastern Europe?? (My family is originally from there)
Back to top Go down
MustangSally
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MustangSally

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 am

Enola thank you! I think I will :-)
Back to top Go down
mwh
A Contender
A Contender
mwh

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:25 am

I'm planning on Tallinn in Estonia. Not entirely sure why, just looked kinda cool
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:27 am

mwh wrote:
I'm planning on Tallinn in Estonia. Not entirely sure why, just looked kinda cool

That's for sure a good choice. Perhaps not ideal for Gaslight concerts but for sure a cool place Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
mwh
A Contender
A Contender
mwh

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:29 am

I figure everything is so close in Europe that travel for concerts won't be a huge deal. The city I live in is an 8 hour flight away from any other city in Australia, so distance isn't a massive issue for me
Back to top Go down
MustangSally
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MustangSally

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 am

Wow it looks so beautiful mwh,  just did some googling. It reminds me of a magical RPG city or something! I've heard that a lot about Europe, you have so many other countries at your fingertips with just a short flight or train ride. How exciting!
Back to top Go down
mwh
A Contender
A Contender
mwh

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:09 am

MustangSally wrote:
Wow it looks so beautiful mwh,  just did some googling. It reminds me of a magical RPG city or something! I've heard that a lot about Europe, you have so many other countries at your fingertips with just a short flight or train ride. How exciting!

I also just kinda need to tick Europe off the list. Already done SE Asia, New Zealand and the South West in the US, don't really have a great deal of interest in going to Africa, so it's either North-East Asia or Europe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Sally's entered the building!   Mustang Sally's entered the building! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mustang Sally's entered the building!
Page 1 of 1