DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)

Go down 
+57
Aregular_89
The_River
Vanderlyle Geek
steady now steady now
CoolCalmChris
enola
JacksSmirkingRevenge
bermudanc94
Hasler09
aelliott88
miked331
jonnyz83
ivienco
sinkorswimmydear
Christophe
Bobul
Teton'sBlame
big blue
verbos
nebraska
Roe
bt211
Jaws
Vibes
kappanera
pepperedham
funsaimandignite
Dan_Of_Earth
lo
jzancan
dmckella1
Hanswurst
thomas94
brunswick18
Yozzy
MKULTRA
fallonfan
bringiton_ty
The Last Jukebox Romeo
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
Rizz
Shrewsbury_Stars
Keele
poormrpitiful
The Angry Johnny Revue
mingus
Jack
33RPMHero
brucesboots
matkins
zerb012345
StitchesOnTheRadio
flannel
crazyhollywoodnights
Anya_TGA
Debonair
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Andy Diamond tweets:

@GNB79 I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 70% done seems about right...

@GNB79 Not the end of this month. The thing took a wild turn, but in a good way. Give it just a little more time...

at least they haven't forgotten about it

Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:35 pm

so, maybe mid-april...
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:45 pm

I wonder if they are trying to get something "paid" going. El jefe was/is working on something for them. Maybe a shirt/poster bundle that will release for purchase when the tracks go up?

I don't think they would try and sell the tracks on some sort of release between what has been said about mercury. Also it has been marketed as free for far too long. That's would be oddly disappointing if it was, and at the same time exciting. But I would still buy it. So... Razz

That's all I can think of. I can't really think it's the tracks being edited at this point.
Brian said at crossroad all they were doing was "putting a little organ on it" and there was no video. But also that they "were going to make video of some sort" - I just assumed with the TGA album this would be much later but I guess theres a chance it might be that.

Well here's to hoping its April!  bounce 
Back to top Go down
brunswick18
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brunswick18

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:14 pm

A shirt/poster bundle would be sweet even though i already have their t-shirt from the stone pony show. But "taking a wild turn in a good way" has spiked up my hopes and expectations for whatever they plan despite the delay.

i had a good feeling about maybe seeing the unveil this week since its the first week of april, but here's to looking to mid-april (but most likely april/may)

Last edited by brunswick18 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:07 pm

yeah a shirt bundle would be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:08 pm

I'm really excited about this! I wouldn't be surprised if whatever el jefe was doing for them somehow relates to this "wild turn". A T-shirt/poster bundle would be cool, but honestly, anything beyond 5 quality tracks, is bonus round for me. Can't wait to see what it is!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Passing this on from someone who tweeted at the DSS twitter account. They asked andy diamond and he said mid may is a safe bet apparently.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:15 pm

Debonair wrote:
Passing this on from someone who tweeted at the DSS twitter account. They asked andy diamond and he said mid may is a safe bet apparently.

alright, so it wont be april, what a shame...
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Just a thought. I wonder if they are waiting on MATZ to play another show. Perhaps that would be mid May?
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:53 pm

ahh this is starting to annoy me now with the later and later it is getting...I wanted a good amount of time to take it all in before we start getting bombarded with Gaslight stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:14 am

Nice. Can't wait! Such fun shows.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:38 am

Andy Diamond told me that the tracks are now supposed to be coming out the first week of May. but that they're going to sound reallyyyyy good
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:13 pm

flannel wrote:
Andy Diamond told me that the tracks are now supposed to be coming out the first week of May.  but that they're going to sound reallyyyyy good

wow amazing news Very Happy I can't wait
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Is this EP going to be free download from red bull, a stream or something else. Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Keele wrote:
Is this EP going to be free download from red bull, a stream or something else. Anyone know?

I believe it will be a stream...but people will just take it from there so it essentially will become a free download.
Back to top Go down
Yozzy
A Contender
A Contender
Yozzy

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Can this just drop already.

Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:00 pm

I bet it's going to be released in about six weeks  Wink  #i'maprophet
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:38 am

thomas94 wrote:

...I certainly hope so. If May comes and goes and we still have nothing I'm gonna have to book a flight over to the states and start slapping some people into shape.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:08 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
thomas94 wrote:

...I certainly hope so. If May comes and goes and we still have nothing I'm gonna have to book a flight over to the states and start slapping some people into shape.

I think I will accompany you ^^
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:33 am

Asked Andy Diamond on twitter if we are still on track for first week of May:

Quote :
@andydiamond77: Put it this way, May 7 is my moms birthday. Is that considered the first week of May?

Coincidently may 7th is also TGAs first show...
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:19 pm

YUP. Dying to hear professional recordings of these songs
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Debonair wrote:
Asked Andy Diamond on twitter if we are still on track for first week of May:

Quote :
@andydiamond77: Put it this way, May 7 is my moms birthday.  Is that considered the first week of May?

Coincidently may 7th is also TGAs first show...
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:39 am

OH MAN I cannot wait for this... It's gonna sound so good! I'm rewatching the stone pony show
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:57 am

Anyone still believing this release will come out in the next days?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next