DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New and in need

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
igatherspeed
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

New and in need Empty
PostSubject: New and in need   New and in need Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:37 pm

I appologize if this is posted in the wrong place or redundant, im new, ill figure it all out.... Basically looking to buy or trade for some GA stuff. I own the Hold you up EP bit would love to get it in digital format, I know misery is purchasable through CSI but its album only and would really like all three songs. That, in addition to MAry the Blues (formally on his myspace page?) as well as a version of Sowing season.... Any help would be awesome... for those that trade I have over 100 Pearl Jam boots as well as many rarities, including the Christmas singles etc.. please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

New and in need Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and in need   New and in need Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:42 pm

so..

If you're from the uk those songs are all on the "Here Comes My Man"-Single on Itunes/Amazon. If not - than asking someone from the uk to buy it for you might be the only legal way to get it... but ya know there are ways to get those songs...
i think all of the "mary the blues" links are down... i think sowing season can be downloaded through youtube - if im informed correctly this has never been released as a bside etc..

and welcome to the board  wave
Back to top Go down
igatherspeed
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

New and in need Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and in need   New and in need Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks man, I appreciate it, Im in the US wonder if I can download from the Amazon UK, its available there, but no where else....
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

New and in need Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and in need   New and in need Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:32 pm

i think this won't work :-/, there's a thread discussing it Wink
go here: https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t4816-here-come-my-man-ep-incl-songs-from-hold-you-up-vinyl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New and in need Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and in need   New and in need Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New and in need
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Vinyl, CDs & Trading-
Jump to: