DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!) Empty
PostSubject: The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!)   The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:09 am

Is anyone riding out to the show in Huntington on Sunday from NYC? I would really appreciate a ride. Can help out with gas money and such. PM me.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!)   The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:03 pm

backed for being a wonderful dude. take this man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!)   The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Not sure what I'm doing yet, but train goes to a block from the venue.
Back to top Go down
eZc
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!)   The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:59 pm

The Paramount runs a trolley that takes you from the Huntington LIRR stop to the venue. Haven't done it myself so don't know the details, but might be worth looking into.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!)   The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:04 pm

I've taken the train up there for a show before. It was pouring and I couldn't find the trolley, so I walked to the venue. It wasn't really that bad and I would totally do it again. However, school resumes on Monday and I don't think I can face a bunch of middle schoolers with 3 hours of sleep. So, still looking for that ride, if any of you are going!
Back to top Go down
GlennR
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!)   The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:24 pm

cmigs wrote:
Not sure what I'm doing yet, but train goes to a block from the venue.
This is inaccurate. The train station is 1.7 miles from the venue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!)   The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paramount 9/8/13 (Need a ride from NYC!)
Page 1 of 1