DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gregory Alan Isakov

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

Gregory Alan Isakov  Empty
PostSubject: Gregory Alan Isakov    Gregory Alan Isakov  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Right, I know Brian is a fan thanks to his (former) Intagram and I also know that there are a fair few fans of Gregory on here as it was on this site that I was introduced Very Happy However, I have found that there is no topic and these 'Other bands' pages really are informative and interesting. So, if you haven't listened to Gregory before, listen to some of the videos and everyone feel free to post news, videos and get his name out there even more because I really do see him as one of the best singer/songwriters around.
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Gregory Alan Isakov    Gregory Alan Isakov  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Gregory Alan Isakov    Gregory Alan Isakov  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:01 pm

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before, because I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of this guy. Saw him live last year and it was such an incredible, intimate show. Pretty much everything he writes is gold.
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Gregory Alan Isakov    Gregory Alan Isakov  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:43 pm

totally oversaw it, too!

great guy making great music - @Harbortown: did he have a backup band? i'd loove to see him playing 3 am live Smile

another great video with GAI is this one with Chris Pureka performing his (Chris') "Barn Song"
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Gregory Alan Isakov    Gregory Alan Isakov  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Yeah he's fantastic 3am is an amazing song. Most of his albums I think are 50/50 between good songs and meh songs, but the good ones are very good. I'd like to see him if he comes to the UK.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gregory Alan Isakov    Gregory Alan Isakov  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gregory Alan Isakov
Page 1 of 1