DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30

Go down 
+17
enola
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Last Jukebox Romeo
turnitin2004
gregkoko
rumham
rem999
cmigs
acousticbandit
prettyontheinsidex
njguy99
J2787J
colmillionaire
Rizz
DiamondSinatra
StitchesOnTheRadio
Shrewsbury_Stars
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Empty
PostSubject: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Who's planning on going? Let's get a head count going here.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:05 am

Definitely planning on it!
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:32 am

Is this Brian opening for them, like acoustically?

This sounds interesting...count me in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:33 am

DiamondSinatra wrote:

Supposedly Brian (solo) and the souls are co-headlining. Haven't heard much more than that.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:44 am

DiamondSinatra wrote:

Here's a blurb about it.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2013/08/bouncing_souls_26.html
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:47 am

I will be in attendance!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Bought tickets for toe/Everyone Everywhere in Philly. Totally forgot about this...so no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
J2787J
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Has anyone gone to one of these before? Anyone have any thoughts on what time to show up?
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:14 pm

That's awesome. Too bad it's a Monday night though.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:21 pm

I would love to go to this. I might try if I can that night. I hate that i cant buy tickets ahead of time though...I'm only like a half hour or so away but its still a risk. Sounds like a great show though.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:17 pm

You can now RSVP for this show on the red bull sound select site. They say it doesn't guarantee a spot, but I guess it doesn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:56 pm

21+ it says. But I'm sure that'll change. First 50 RSVP's get a free poster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:58 pm

I rsvp'd today. Idk what that really means but I want to go so bad!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:58 am

IF the RSVP's don't guarantee a spot, I wonder what they mean (besides the poster) if anything.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:03 am

colmillionaire wrote:
how'd you find out about the poster? did your email say that?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
colmillionaire wrote:
how'd you find out about the poster? did your email say that?
It's in the terms and conditions:

http://www.redbullsoundselect.com/events/2013/09/sound-select-presents-brooklyn/terms
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:36 pm

just booked my train from dc. took the whole day off so i'll probably get there pretty early just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Yeah, anyone have thoughts on how early to get there? Figuring I might just show up in the afternoon and bring a book.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:55 pm

I wasn't sure if this was gonna be one of those things where you can buy a ticket day of, then walk away, but i heard it's gonna be one where you buy at the door, so I'm figuring that'll deter most people from getting there insanely early because that's a long wait. I'm shooting for insanely early but with the disastrous mess that metro-north has become as of yesterday, I have no idea when I'll actually be there. When's everyone else planning to get there?
Back to top Go down
rem999
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rem999

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 pm

i work in the city and am taking a half day... i'm aiming to swing by around 1:30 to check it out. if there's a line i'll join, if there's not i'll be going to pies n' thighs to pick up some fried chicken take out. either way it won't be a bad afternoon/evening
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Anyone down there already?
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:22 am

sooo....ummm... how was the show? kind of surprised no one has posted yet.
Back to top Go down
gregkoko
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 am

The Souls were awesome.  The crowd would regularly switch between awful and awesome for Brian's set.  Lots of wooing/clapping during quiet parts of songs.  Brian is getting better at dealing with the drunks/hecklers though
Back to top Go down
turnitin2004
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:35 am

Awesome show! I wish I were a bigger Bouncing Souls fan cause if I were Im pretty sure yesterday would have been a top 5 concert in my life.

Brian was absolutely amazing with this one very annoying chick who wouldnt STFU while he was trying to do his set. Eventually he brought her on stage for a song and then after security took her off stage and im not sure to where, but i didnt hear from her for most of the rest of the night.

Brian played with Alex R and they did probably 8 songs or so. Then Souls came out and they both did 2 souls songs together.

After that souls came out and probably played an hour, but they never took a break so they probably crammed in 10-12 songs. Crowd was pretty awesome for most of it. It got INSANE for the Souls part of the show. Total idiots who have no clue how to stage dive. Who jumps in feet first to stage dive? I hate the moshing and such to begin with, but if you are sort of safe about it alright. But doing a cannonball into the crowd? Go home you idiot.
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:06 pm

turnitin2004 wrote:
Awesome show! I wish I were a bigger Bouncing Souls fan cause if I were Im pretty sure yesterday would have been a top 5 concert in my life.

Brian was absolutely amazing with this one very annoying chick who wouldnt STFU while he was trying to do his set. Eventually he brought her on stage for a song and then after security took her off stage and im not sure to where, but i didnt hear from her for most of the rest of the night.

Brian played with Alex R and they did probably 8 songs or so.  Then Souls came out and they both did 2 souls songs together.

After that souls came out and probably played an hour, but they never took a break so they probably crammed in 10-12 songs.  Crowd was pretty awesome for most of it.  It got INSANE for the Souls part of the show.  Total idiots who have no clue how to stage dive.  Who jumps in feet first to stage dive? I hate the moshing and such to begin with, but if you are sort of safe about it alright.  But doing a cannonball into the crowd? Go home you idiot.
Sounds like an awesome show! Very Happy 

...but you have to remember, some people can't tell the difference between a concert crowd and a swimming pool as good you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30   Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bouncing Souls/Brian Fallon Music Hall of Williamsburg 9/30
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next