DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PPQ
A Contender
A Contender

Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos Empty
PostSubject: Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos   Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 pm

more here
Back to top Go down
http://politplatschquatsch.com
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos   Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:36 am

thanks so much for posting your vids, it was me who requested Navesink Banks and me whos 40th show it was, Brian also asked how my wife was as she had been really unwell all day.
Back to top Go down
PPQ
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos   Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:55 am

Thank for this - one of my favourite songs! All my other videos now online. 8 x Dresden live
Back to top Go down
http://politplatschquatsch.com
rotmitweißenpunkten
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos   Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:50 am

oh that was you with the 40th show? i was wondering how you managed to do that!!! well i am quite jealous, i have to say!
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos   Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:37 am

rotmitweißenpunkten wrote:
oh that was you with the 40th show? i was wondering how you managed to do that!!! well i am quite jealous, i have to say!

yeah it was quite a frill, for Brian to mention my 40th TGA show and a even bigger one for him to play a song request for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos   Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dresden live - Bonzo + few other Videos
Page 1 of 1