DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013

Go down 
+49
rumham
DeathoftheCool
Steve70s
Jack
f1schu111
redheadchick
moosicmaniac
jensomniac
simo
matkins
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
steady now steady now
BuddyHolly
saraM87
zerb012345
luckyman
TGAFAN25
njguy99
eagles1139
Bobul
osumarko
Halcyon
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
sinkorswimmydear
Anya_TGA
bt211
brucesboots
HorribleCrowe
cdala
El Jefe
33RPMHero
enola
Debonair
cmigs
lol_paul_ledoux
Hanswurst
Jerseyrain
JimmyB
CapedAvenger
HeroOfVirtue
NeverTrustAJunkie
thomas94
bringiton_ty
StitchesOnTheRadio
moonlight
Holland
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Shrewsbury_Stars
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Labhras wrote:
simo wrote:
Labhras wrote:
sideone dummy don't have senor and the queen on their website? that's totally bogus, i wanted to buy a bunch of stuff with the dvd so it'd work out cheaper.
Well that record wasn't put out by SideOne
who did put it out?

sink or swim isn't on there either
Sink or Swim was put out by XOXO Records and Senor was by Sabot Productions I believe
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:43 am

The_River wrote:
I'd like to order the vinyl version, but shipping to overseas kills it for me. I'll find a way to get it anyway.
Which vinyl are you looking for? The orange one is sold in Europe (Banquet or finestvinyl) and I think the blue/blacks sold out already ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:40 am

Labhras wrote:
simo wrote:
Labhras wrote:
sideone dummy don't have senor and the queen on their website? that's totally bogus, i wanted to buy a bunch of stuff with the dvd so it'd work out cheaper.
who did put it out?

I told you above it was sabot who released Senor and if you want sink or swim it ws XOXO
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
Labhras wrote:
simo wrote:
Labhras wrote:
who did put it out?

I told you above it was sabot who released Senor and if you want sink or swim it ws XOXO
ha i thought sabot was like a music selling website rather than a label Razz
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:38 pm

just received my stuff today - great video footage! Smile
Back to top Go down
The Cool
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
The Cool

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Anyone else notice that the songs on Elsie are credited to The Horrible Crowes, whereas the same songs on Live at... are credited to have been written by Brain alone.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:29 pm

I saw the DVD today for the first time, loved the show it was good to see the songs in a different context after listening to the album so much, and it really makes me want to buy a Nash Telecaster again. I think I will watch this DVD a lot over the years.
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 am

The Cool wrote:
Anyone else notice that the songs on Elsie are credited to The Horrible Crowes, whereas the same songs on Live at... are credited to have been written by Brain alone.
Yeah I saw that too - wonder what changed?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:00 pm

Side One Dummy just put the lefovers of the black/blue vinyl from the bundle online. Just in case anyone is interested ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:24 pm

enola wrote:
Side One Dummy just put the lefovers of the black/blue vinyl from the bundle online. Just in case anyone is interested ...
Supposedly a limited number of Orange, but already gone as an option Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
BereasaTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BereasaTGA

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:00 am

I've got one question about the DVD, why aren't the covers included on the DVD? Legal reasons?
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:26 am

BereasaTGA wrote:
I've got one question about the DVD, why aren't the covers included on the DVD? Legal reasons?

I'm pretty sure it was legal reasons.
Back to top Go down
BereasaTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BereasaTGA

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:04 am

Ok, Thanks, I was a bit surprised when I saw the videos on youtube but not on the DVD and I was thinking that maybe they were easter eggs or something like that
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:56 am

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was legal stuff like royalties etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10