DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013

Go down 
+49
rumham
DeathoftheCool
Steve70s
Jack
f1schu111
redheadchick
moosicmaniac
jensomniac
simo
matkins
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
steady now steady now
BuddyHolly
saraM87
zerb012345
luckyman
TGAFAN25
njguy99
eagles1139
Bobul
osumarko
Halcyon
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
sinkorswimmydear
Anya_TGA
bt211
brucesboots
HorribleCrowe
cdala
El Jefe
33RPMHero
enola
Debonair
cmigs
lol_paul_ledoux
Hanswurst
Jerseyrain
JimmyB
CapedAvenger
HeroOfVirtue
NeverTrustAJunkie
thomas94
bringiton_ty
StitchesOnTheRadio
moonlight
Holland
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Shrewsbury_Stars
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:35 pm

enola wrote:
That sounds promising (from the S1D newsletter)....

We just added 3 new Gaslight Anthem T-Shirts in our online store. We worked with our friends at punkrockmusic.com to help add these new designs to our store. Soon, we'll have new The Horrible Crowes designs as well. So pick one of these up and browse other Gaslight Anthem/Horrible Crowes items in our store.
Thanks for posting that! Yeah that does sound promising :)hope they get some Horrible Crowes T Shirts in
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
BuddyHolly
A Contender
A Contender
BuddyHolly

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:41 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
When living in Belgium, ordering is a pain in the ass.
Just looked up my local "digital" store and found both CD+DVD and LP+DVD.

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/live-at-the-lp-dvd/9200000018730725/

31 euro = 40 dollar.

Takes one day delivery. Which is kind of sweet, and they always deliver in time. If in Europe, this might be another way to go Smile
Here you can get it for only €18,99 (LP + DVD) and €14,99 (CD + DVD)
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:23 am

S1D posted already a picture of the record on instagram. Looks sweeeeet!

http://instagram.com/p/d2dXRgKF2c/
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:46 pm

enola wrote:
S1D posted already a picture of the record on instagram. Looks sweeeeet!

http://instagram.com/p/d2dXRgKF2c/
wow! It's amazing
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:54 pm

brucesboots wrote:
thomas94 wrote:
enola wrote:
There is now also a limited (black) LP / DVD / Shirt bundle available at finest vinyl in Germany. Might be interesting for some people here in Europe!

http://www.finestvinyl.de/de/item/64698/shirts.57.html
These seem to be the same articles offered on S1D (I'm pretty it's the same black lp too)...I always begin to worry about the price I've paid for American bundles when I open european pages which offer similar articles Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
was under the impression Finest and Banquet will have the euro orange vinyl, think that picture might just be a copy from S1D.
definitly orange. just got the newsletter with this link where they posted
finestvinyl wrote:
Orange Gatefold Doppel-LP inkl. Downloadcode + DVD + T-Shirt.
http://www.finestvinyl.de/horrible-crowes-the-live-at-the-troubadour-bundle-64698,57
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
brucesboots wrote:
thomas94 wrote:
enola wrote:
There is now also a limited (black) LP / DVD / Shirt bundle available at finest vinyl in Germany. Might be interesting for some people here in Europe!

http://www.finestvinyl.de/de/item/64698/shirts.57.html
These seem to be the same articles offered on S1D (I'm pretty it's the same black lp too)...I always begin to worry about the price I've paid for American bundles when I open european pages which offer similar articles Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
was under the impression Finest and Banquet will have the euro orange vinyl, think that picture might just be a copy from S1D.
definitly orange. just got the newsletter with this link where they posted
finestvinyl wrote:
Orange Gatefold Doppel-LP inkl. Downloadcode + DVD + T-Shirt.
http://www.finestvinyl.de/horrible-crowes-the-live-at-the-troubadour-bundle-64698,57
cheers my wallet can rest at ease....for now
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:00 pm

The question is if the LP / DVD (without shirt) they offer is also orange. It doesn't say anything about the colour on their website: http://www.finestvinyl.de/horrible-crowes-the-live-at-the-troubadour-64543,20

I'd really like to have the orange one as well but I don't need another shirt ....
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:22 am

i talked to flight13.com , they first said it would be the black one. now they are offering the orange one ! and that without another shirt bounce 

http://www.flight13.com/details/105930/horrible-crowes-live-at-the-troubadour
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:08 am

I received my CD/DVD from Sideone Dummy in the mail today Very Happy ! It was a nice surprise to receive it early and my day got so much better. Just listened to the CD while doing work. Can't wait to watch the DVD.
I was at the show so it is nice being able to "relive" it.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:52 am

bt211 wrote:
I received my CD/DVD from Sideone Dummy in the mail today Very Happy ! It was a nice surprise to receive it early and my day got so much better. Just listened to the CD while doing work. Can't wait to watch the DVD.
I was at the show so it is nice being able to "relive" it.
Awesome! Hope you enjoy Smile Im very jealous haha I'm dying to watch this!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:44 am

Got mine just now. Oh my that DVD is fantastic.

Here's a picture of the orange European pressing: http://instagram.com/p/ecW1IqwnE8/
Can't wait to get my S1D bundle...
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:37 pm

can someone confirm whether these pressing details are correct or are there any versions I have missed (my eyes have been off the ball for a while)

US Presses

1st Press - 24/09/13
Black/Blue Swirl Vinyl - 500 Pressed
Black Vinyl - 1,000 Pressed

Euro Presses

1st Press- 23/09/13
Orange Vinyl - 1,000 Pressed

and ... is there a European pressing of the CD/DVD or are they made in USA?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Haven't gotten mine yet. If anyone who has post pictures of it that would be great Very Happy (preferably the Blue vinyl)
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:39 pm

zerb012345 wrote:
Haven't gotten mine yet. If anyone who has post pictures of it that would be great Very Happy(preferably the Blue vinyl)
From enola's post about 10 posts up from yours: http://instagram.com/p/d2dXRgKF2c/
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
zerb012345 wrote:
Haven't gotten mine yet. If anyone who has post pictures of it that would be great Very Happy(preferably the Blue vinyl)
From enola's post about 10 posts up from yours: http://instagram.com/p/d2dXRgKF2c/
Thats...Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 am

I've gotten mine. Well worth the wait. I tried to use the drop card for the downloads but it says I'll have to wait until 9/24/13 for that.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:34 am

So jealous of everyone who got theirs! Mine has officially shipped at least! I watched part of the recording I saved from Palladia again today because I just couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:58 am

Last night, SideOne tweeted "We've got a surprise for all you Horrible Crowes fans out there. Check back in the morning". Yay! Not sure what it is, though....
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:02 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
So jealous of everyone who got theirs! Mine has officially shipped at least! I watched part of the recording I saved from Palladia again today because I just couldn't wait.
How do you know it has shipped? scratch did you got an email?
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:18 pm

"Teenage Dream" is streaming on Rolling Stone:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-horrible-crowes-add-edge-to-teenage-dream-song-premiere-20130920
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
"Teenage Dream" is streaming on Rolling Stone:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-horrible-crowes-add-edge-to-teenage-dream-song-premiere-20130920
thanks for the link, I love it, this version is 100x better than the original
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:15 pm

matkins wrote:
Last night, SideOne tweeted "We've got a surprise for all you Horrible Crowes fans out there. Check back in the morning". Yay! Not sure what it is, though....
It might have been the Rolling Stone stream.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
Yup, got an email last night saying it shipped and providing me with a tracking number.
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
Yup, got an email last night saying it shipped and providing me with a tracking number.
ok than i think i have to wait at least a week for it to arrive as i did not get any mail and this paket has to make its way over the ocean than Sad 

btw: does anybody know whats the best way to talk to the sideonedummy team? i wrote them a mail because i moved to another city and asked them if they could sent the pre-order-stuff to my new post adress. i also asked them to write back if this is possible or not - but i never received any answer of them Crying or Very sad 

anyways, i hope this will arrive as early as possible! i'm so excited for this dvd bounce
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:17 am

Try Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013   The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crowes: 'Live at the Troubadour' released as LP/DVD and CD/DVD, Sep. 2013
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next