DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

den Atelier 20th JUN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

den Atelier 20th JUN Empty
PostSubject: den Atelier 20th JUN   den Atelier 20th JUN Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:39 am

Me and my bud will go to this show, but as we're poor in money, we thought maybe we could pick up some other gaslight fans from around our area to save on gasoline by sharing the costs. Smile

so if you're from around mainz/koblenz/trier in germany you may send me a pm and we'll see if we'll do a lift Wink

btw:

is anyone going to film the gig?
It'll be my first gaslight show ever and i don't want to ruin it by filming all the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: den Atelier 20th JUN   den Atelier 20th JUN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:21 pm

I'm selling one ticket for the gig in Luxembourg for 20€. The ticket is an e-ticket and can be emailed. PM if you are interested!
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: den Atelier 20th JUN   den Atelier 20th JUN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:45 pm

a little bit disappointed by tonights show because the band somehow seemed tired and brian did nothing of his normal talking Neutral

But nevertheless it was a great show and the setlist was pretty good also they did play none of the songs i hoped they would (Angry Johnny/ Blue Jeans/ Blue Dahlia/ Halloween/ Navesink Banks/ 1930/ Diamond Church Street Choir)

And Hell Yes i catched a setlist of my first gaslight show - this will definitly find its place on my wall Very Happy
den Atelier 20th JUN P2110110
(Theres Navesink Banks after the Encore but if i remember correctly they played Refugee instead)

OH and: Listening to The Boss' Wrecking Ball on the drive home is the perfect way to end such a night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: den Atelier 20th JUN   den Atelier 20th JUN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:34 pm

I also was at that show and I stood in the second row Smile. It was my first concert of them and it was mindblowing, my god I got goosebumps. It was amazing.
I waited afterwards to get some autographs, unfortunately I wasn't able to get one from Alex Rosamilia :/, because I had to go otherwise my dad had killed me -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: den Atelier 20th JUN   den Atelier 20th JUN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

den Atelier 20th JUN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Tour-
Jump to: