DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek Empty
PostSubject: Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek   Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:50 pm

I absolutely love Sun Kil Moon's album Ghosts of the Great Highway

Red House Painters Self Titled, Ocean Beach and Songs For a Blue Guitar are amazing as well....

Kozelek also is releasing a crazy duo thing with the Album Leaf where its electronic music backing Kozelek's vocals... Really good stuff on there too

Anyone else listen to any of these?
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek   Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:27 am

Yes my current favourite is Grace Cathedral Park, thats pretty much the first thing I have listened to by him or any of his other projects. I think I will give Songs for a Blue Guitar a try next.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek   Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:37 am

I haven't listened to much of his stuff but Third and Seneca is one of my favorite songs ever. So beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMrYmEJXfY0
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek   Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:52 am

I have Sun Kill Moons Tiny Cities album and its ok. i also have an album leaf album too so Id be interested to hear the collaboration
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek   Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Kil Moon / Red House Painters / Mark Kozelek
Page 1 of 1