DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for THC NYC/LA gig poster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

Looking for THC NYC/LA gig poster Empty
PostSubject: Looking for THC NYC/LA gig poster   Looking for THC NYC/LA gig poster Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:35 pm

On the odd chance someone is willing to give up their copy, I'd definitely be interested. Unfortunately I'm not a huge memorabilia collector so i don't have anything really to trade so if you're looking to make some money please let me know.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: Looking for THC NYC/LA gig poster   Looking for THC NYC/LA gig poster Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:16 pm

I realize this was a year ago, but a friend of mine that I went to the NYC show with is selling his poster if you're still interested. PM me.
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for THC NYC/LA gig poster   Looking for THC NYC/LA gig poster Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm set, thanks though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for THC NYC/LA gig poster   Looking for THC NYC/LA gig poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for THC NYC/LA gig poster
Page 1 of 1