DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regards from Germany

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Regards from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Regards from Germany   Regards from Germany Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:51 am

Hello,

my name is Marc and i am a 34 year old fan from Germany. I have just found TGA a couple of months ago but i like them more an more every day while listening to all the great songs. Their music is something different, something special that make me hungry to listen to more of them. I can really say that i can´t remember another band that touched me so much than TGA. Yesterday was at the show in Düsseldorf, Germany. It was soooooooooo awesome!!! I am going to see them again in Bielefeld, Germany this July.
I am very happy that i have found this forum and i am really looking forward to get into contact with you all.
Hope my english is not to bad and you all can unterstand what i am writing about.

Best ragards, take care!

Marc
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Regards from Germany   Regards from Germany Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:20 am

Hey Marc welcome! Glad you enjoyed the show! Im Ty Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Andy_
A Contender
A Contender
Andy_

PostSubject: Re: Regards from Germany   Regards from Germany Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Welcome to the site Marc Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@DrewsBatches
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Regards from Germany   Regards from Germany Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:02 pm

WE66I wrote:
Hello,

my name is Marc and i am a 34 year old fan from Germany. I have just found TGA a couple of months ago but i like them more an more every day while listening to all the great songs. Their music is something different, something special that make me hungry to listen to more of them. I can really say that i can´t remember another band that touched me so much than TGA. Yesterday was at the show in Düsseldorf, Germany. It was soooooooooo awesome!!! I am going to see them again in Bielefeld, Germany this July.
I am very happy that i have found this forum and i am really looking forward to get into contact with you all.
Hope my english is not to bad and you all can unterstand what i am writing about.

Best ragards, take care!

Marc

Heyhey - welcome ! Guten Tag! Wink

I've been in Duesseldorf too, and I'm also hoping to see them in Bielefeld again...
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: Regards from Germany   Regards from Germany Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:34 am

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regards from Germany   Regards from Germany Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regards from Germany
Page 1 of 1