DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Tour Merch

Go down 
+15
DianaAntonia
DeathoftheCool
TGAforLIFE
19thirty
Shrewsbury_Stars
StitchesOnTheRadio
redheadchick
33RPMHero
greekfood101
ashleybb
thomas94
enola
NeverTrustAJunkie
Grant Michael
crutchfield
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crutchfield
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Hey guys im going to the show in Detroit tomorrow and wondered if someone has pictures of the merch they have. I saw the two posters in another thread but wanted to see if they have new tshirts, hoodys etc so i can figur eout how much cash to bring in. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Grant Michael
A Contender
A Contender
Grant Michael

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:35 pm

enola wrote:
Picture of the merch for the US tour

http://instagram.com/p/WS-1vevZGC/

Some of the shirts I recognise (from the EU tour) but there's a lot of new stuff. Don't forget to stop by the merch table before or after the show and be nice to Danny.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:44 pm

There seems to be some new stuff on the site? http://www.infinitemerch.com/product.php?productid=17870&cat=601&page=1 I don't recall seeing that before.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:05 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
There seems to be some new stuff on the site? http://www.infinitemerch.com/product.php?productid=17870&cat=601&page=1 I don't recall seeing that before.

Looks new to me too ....
Does Danny have it at Merch too or is it just available online?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Not sure.

Is it me or are the merch designs all over the place? Am I right that there's a grim reaper t-shirt pictured there? Or is that some kind of zombie lady? (bottom left of the merch stand shot) confused
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 pm

I absolutely love that El Jefe USA tour poster (..what do they actually cost on tour?). Hopefully he's also doing poster designs for the EU tour..didn't he announce to do such? Very Happy

Last edited by thomas94 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ashleybb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ashleybb

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:53 pm

I have to admit, the massive amount of merch they have with them on this tour overwhelmed me a bit, and I ended up not getting anything. Maybe I can make a decision on what to buy before my next show.
Back to top Go down
greekfood101
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:50 am

Hi Everybody,
I was at the Chicago show on the 3/1 and didn't have enough money to purchase the El Jefe tour poster with the pilot on it and was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to pick one up for me at a show. I will of course reimburse you and pay shipping costs. Please message me if you can help. A HUGE thank you in advance. Have a great one and take care everybody!
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:15 am

I was also at the Chicago concert and was not able to purchase the bouncing souls poster and was wondering if any one could pick it up for me. I would pay for shipping and reimburse you
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:07 pm

greekfood101 wrote:
Hi Everybody,
I was at the Chicago show on the 3/1 and didn't have enough money to purchase the El Jefe tour poster with the pilot on it and was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to pick one up for me at a show. I will of course reimburse you and pay shipping costs. Please message me if you can help. A HUGE thank you in advance. Have a great one and take care everybody!

Not sure if they are already sold out, or if you could get them cheaper anywhere else (maybe El Jefe has some left after the tour)...but otherwise you can take a look at this one, which I found by accident:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GASLIGHT-ANTHEM-EL-JEFE-poster-S-N-US-SPRING-TOUR-2013-bouncing-souls-kevin-tong-/290873236219?pt=Art_Prints&hash=item43b9655afb
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:03 am

El Jefe will probably have a few left after the tour and sell them via his website.

And I'm positive that we will get an EU poster as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:37 pm

enola wrote:

And I'm positive that we will get an EU poster as well Smile

Fingers crossed! Wink
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Anybody see the new gaslight coffee mugs on infinite merch? I must have them. . Can't think of a better way to start my day than coffee with gaslight.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:09 pm

redheadchick wrote:
Anybody see the new gaslight coffee mugs on infinite merch? I must have them. . Can't think of a better way to start my day than coffee with gaslight.

They made me laugh, they're adorable.
Back to top Go down

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Yeah I saw the Facebook post about them. Not for me, but I'm sure they'll sell a few of them.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:26 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
redheadchick wrote:

It'd be great if they also sold an Ian shot glass.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Eh...I'll stick with my OG coffee mug! The new ones are too cheesy for me..
Back to top Go down

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Hahah, yes!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm not into the coffee mugs but I would definitely be into an Ian shot glass.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:55 pm

An Ian shot glass would be awesome! Very Happy Maybe they could even do something fun like paint his face on the inside of the glass. jk jk
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 pm

It could have the Union Jack and a 28 on it.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
redheadchick wrote:

And ironic because I don't think he drinks much/at all, haha. Basing that off of multiple pictures where he's drinking "virgin ____" according to captions.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:44 pm

That's true. Perhaps an Ian Perkins teacup then since he's a Brit Razz
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:44 am

whatever happened to that badass skull photo-looking shirt from the tour last year?
one of the coolest gaslight shirts i ever done seen
Back to top Go down
DianaAntonia
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:04 pm

How much was the poster? Anyone who knows the price in dollars or pounds?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current Tour Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Tour Merch   Current Tour Merch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Tour Merch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next