DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad

Go down 
+2
jonester
PhD Researcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PhD Researcher
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
PhD Researcher

Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Empty
PostSubject: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:52 am

Hello fellow Music Lovers,
Some of you may recall taking a survey for my Ph.D. resarch where you viewed a video and answered a few questions. It was a great success thanks to fine folks like yourselves, and again I thank you very much. An academic conference submission that resulted from that research won an award at the American Marketing Association's annual conference, and it is also the subject of an article I will soon submit to an academic journal.

I am now in the final year of my Ph.D. program and working on my dissertation. I am still basing my research on music fans and would love to get your insight. This time, I am even giving away a new iPad to one lucky winner! Each completed survey is entered into a drawing for the iPad. The survey only takes about five minutes, ten minutes at the most. I will check back here to field any questions or concerns, however you can also feel free to contact me at my University email address - pgbarretta@utpa.edu. (I am a Ph.D. candidate at The University of Texas - Pan American.

Here is a secure link to the survey:

https://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1135688/Music-Perceptions

My thanks to you all... and rock on!

- Paul Barretta / The University of Texas - Pan American

Back to top Go down
jonester
A Contender
A Contender
jonester

Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:32 pm

done, painless
Back to top Go down
PhD Researcher
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
PhD Researcher

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Thanks Jonester... and say Hi to NY for me... It's home and I miss it dearly Smile
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Cool, I did it. Wouldn't mind an iPad...
Back to top Go down
PhD Researcher
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
PhD Researcher

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Thanks Simo, I appreciate it! Good luck in the drawing Smile Also, feel free to send the link around to your friends.
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Used to do research surveys for a prof of mine, hated having to go out and ask ppl if they would like to do a survey. took forever to get a good sample size, so i hope my responses help your study
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
PhD Researcher
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
PhD Researcher

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:00 am

Thanks Kcdc... I really appreciate it! Yes, every response helps.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:50 am

"We're sorry, you have already completed this survey. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please feel free to contact the primary researcher, Paul Barretta, at pgbarretta@utpa.edu. Thank you for your interest."

I definitely never did the survey! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
PhD Researcher
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
PhD Researcher

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:04 am

azlisa wrote:
"We're sorry, you have already completed this survey. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please feel free to contact the primary researcher, Paul Barretta, at pgbarretta@utpa.edu. Thank you for your interest."

I definitely never did the survey! Sad

Hi Lisa,
I'm sorry this happened... it is set to accept only one entry per computer. If you are unable to take it from a different computer, I can send you another link later this week. I will private message it to you.

Thanks,
- Paul
Back to top Go down
PhD Researcher
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
PhD Researcher

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Okay Lisa... check for a message - I set up a separate link for you to participate. Thanks for your patience.
- Paul
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:06 pm

PhD Researcher wrote:
Okay Lisa... check for a message - I set up a separate link for you to participate. Thanks for your patience.
- Paul

i look forward to it! thanks Paul!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:35 am

DO you have a set date for the ipad giveaway? or is it whenever you get enough reponses?
Back to top Go down
PhD Researcher
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
PhD Researcher

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 am

FrankieG wrote:
DO you have a set date for the ipad giveaway? or is it whenever you get enough reponses?

I will likely have the drawing at the end of March or the beginning of April. The survey will probably be open until March 13th.

Thank you very much for participating.
- Paul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad   Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on my previous research; some new research with the chance to win an iPad
Page 1 of 1