DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

"GETTING ADDICTED" Hanswurst's mixtape

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

"GETTING ADDICTED" Hanswurst's mixtape Empty
PostSubject: "GETTING ADDICTED" Hanswurst's mixtape   "GETTING ADDICTED" Hanswurst's mixtape Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:08 pm

sooooo..

here's my mixtape king

http://8tracks.com/black2white/getting-addicted

it's these songs which got me into music and helped me through some bad times. It's all about the music, but i also picked these songs because each one of them stands for a part of HOW i get to know music, WHY i love music and WHAT i love in music... all in all it turned out being a pretty complex mix, some of the songs are related somehow to each other and all of them give a pretty solid overview of where i come from musically Smile there are: Some rock songs, some slower ones, some french, some german & some australian... Enjoy! Very Happy

I tried my best, but at the end i had 3 songs too much, so, you may see them as a deluxe version or what ever extra Wink

Tracklisting:

1 soyez le bienvenu - La Ruda Salska
2 Hey Mister - Suzanna Choffel
3 Dancing In The Dark - DEAR READER (Springsteen cover)
4 Wake me up - Yodelice
5 Compter les corps - Vulgaires Machins
6 Pale Bride - The Von Bondies
7 Lazy - ROADS
8 & Jay-Z singt uns ein Lied (feat. Casper) - Thees Uhlmann

9 Manic - Streetcar Graffiti
10 Spirit Bird - Xavier Rudd
11 Ocean - The John Butler Trio

EDIT:

Very Happy haha, i just realised these titles in a row make up a pretty nice storie, so this has to be the right order Very Happy

all titles in english:

welcome! hey mister, i mean you, dancing in the dark. wake me up! count the corps of our fight and don't forget your pale bride! you see, i'm just too lazy & Jay-Z sings us a song. About a manic spirit bird over the ocean.
Back to top Go down

"GETTING ADDICTED" Hanswurst's mixtape Empty
PostSubject: Re: "GETTING ADDICTED" Hanswurst's mixtape   "GETTING ADDICTED" Hanswurst's mixtape Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:59 pm

good shit.

first time listening to everyone of these songs.
Back to top Go down

"GETTING ADDICTED" Hanswurst's mixtape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Mix Tapes-
Jump to: