DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey hey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pjk
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
pjk

Hey hey Empty
PostSubject: Hey hey   Hey hey Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Hey, I'm Patrick, 23yo, from Denver, CO but currently live in Bangkok, Thailand as a web developer.

Been a Gaslight fan for a couple years, and now really really into their music. My favorite songs are probably "Here's Looking at You Kid", "1930", and "Mae", though it is tough to choose when there are so many good ones. I guess it depends on how you feel on the day, but those 3 are definitely in the top for me.

Nice to be a part of a group of people who like good music. It's tough to find these days with all the terrible pop.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

Hey hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hey   Hey hey Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:45 pm

welcome mate! Im Ty. Good choice of songs there! very hard to pick i know. Mae is defiantely in my top 5 though. Sounds like an interesting career. Good music scenes are hard to find, you will be in good company here then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns

Hey hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: