DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)

Go down 
+43
moreblue
big blue
ilockyer
Álvaro
33RPMHero
McPhist0
onbackstreetsinbackseats
acousticbandit
bringiton
Grant Michael
DaleCooper
bringiton_ty
RandyMachoManCabbage
LittleSkill
03aarm
EveryLittleSecret
colmillionaire
DeathoftheCool
TGAforLIFE
azlisa
ksupilot
CapedAvenger
Reinvent good times
wearenowhere
Jack
OldHaunts
enola
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
TGAFAN25
plugga
Shrewsbury_Stars
rgillies
CluckyB
Holland
JimmyB
StitchesOnTheRadio
EyesOnThatCadillac
lorem_ipsum
El Jefe
Jerseyrain
Philo
HolyBreakOfDay
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:39 am

colmillionaire wrote:
Once my family is allowed to go back to the shore we are framing this and putting it in a prominent part of our home. We are lucky we still even have one. Thanks El Jefe!

Oh man are they still keeping people from returning home? Is it a safety issue or something?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:30 am

plugga wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
plugga wrote:
Got the green one, love it.

Enola I like your hair and shirt Smile
And yes the green one is cool i like how they've made variants now

hey hey I am plugga, or ilaria as you wish

Haha I was confused for a second Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:37 am

plugga wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
plugga wrote:
Got the green one, love it.

Enola I like your hair and shirt Smile
And yes the green one is cool i like how they've made variants now

hey hey I am plugga, or ilaria as you wish

ah im sorry! i was, confused at the time. how embarassing.
i stand by the rest of my statement! High Five
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:54 am

haha thanks!
Back to top Go down
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:56 am

managed to get both a red and green version.... just got lucky checking my facebook at the right times i guess
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:14 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
colmillionaire wrote:
Once my family is allowed to go back to the shore we are framing this and putting it in a prominent part of our home. We are lucky we still even have one. Thanks El Jefe!

Oh man are they still keeping people from returning home? Is it a safety issue or something?

My mom was able to go on Tuesday for the first time. Most of the houses at my beach are condemned/gone. They have people coming to the island in phases, while they are still cleaning up. There are still houses in the middle of route 35....so its def a safety issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
03aarm
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
03aarm

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Got myself the 2nd version. Great poster and a great cause too, couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:44 am

colmillionaire wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
colmillionaire wrote:

My mom was able to go on Tuesday for the first time. Most of the houses at my beach are condemned/gone. They have people coming to the island in phases, while they are still cleaning up. There are still houses in the middle of route 35....so its def a safety issue.

That really sucks. They made it sound in the media like these were houses with a little water damage and people couldn't go back to them but that makes more sense. I hope your family is able to get back there soon.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

If you want a good sense of where things stand...

an aerial assessment of Sandy's destruction

And that's just NJ. Things are even worse on Staten Island and parts of the Rockaways.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:32 am

I hate that I know this, but in this one: http://media.nj.com/star-ledger/photo/2012/10/11789684-standard.jpg the house on the lower left with the green roof is the Jersey Shore house. I don't know why I'm pointing this out.

Some towns are just obliterated for good. I heard some people (Springsteen?) were working on getting people permanent housing, not just temporary.

http://media.nj.com/star-ledger/photo/2012/10/11789677-standard.jpg This is just unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:46 am

I wouldn't even know where to begin to clean that up. I hate to see places that I know and love destroyed like this and I can't even imagine what it's like to have your home be one of the ones in those images. I'm hoping that when I'm back on the east coast for my winter break I'll be able to help in some of the clean up effort. I have neighbors who just finished rebuilding after Irene, only to see the same damage happen all over again.
Back to top Go down
LittleSkill
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:22 am

Edit: Not sold out, just ended. I was to slow :'(
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:21 am

They are back up until midnight. Get one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
LittleSkill
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Thank you!!! Now it's my turn. :-)
I hope, it will be in better conditions then the last Gaslight poster I ordered from Infinite Merch.
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:01 am

Hey guys. I noticed on El Jefe's Facebook page that he's making a very limited and final run of the red one available at midday EST today. Check his post on Facebook out for full details, but i think i remember that they were $50.00 + shipping, and they're signed.
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:16 am

Anybody received this yet? I ordered the first run (the red one) and I haven't gotten anything yet.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:02 pm

The last 100 of the red are up for sale now!

http://eljefedesign.bigcartel.com/
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Make that 99! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Hundred? I said more than five less than a bazzillion. And truthfully, less than 100, less than 90, less than 75 even.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Feel so lucky he put up some more red... This is definitely my favorite of all the El Jefe Series
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:09 pm

OOO my bad el Jefe I thought the 100# after the type of paper meant that this was an issuing of 100!
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:09 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
Feel so lucky he put up some more red... This is definitely my favorite of all the El Jefe Series
Ditto. Loved it the second i saw it, and was gutted i was too late. Consoled myself with the (still fantastic) green one, but now i have both. And it's for a good cause!
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Well, that's ironic, isn't it? Just came in today. And it is absolutely glorious. Magnificent work, El Jefe.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:19 pm

I just saw his email about the last 10 and managed to pick a red one up! I think I got the last one!

Can't believe I missed it when it was first announced - my favourite Gaslight lyric. Now, where to put it...

New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 P1030170
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:36 pm

darnit! I missed the red one again! argh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)   New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New El Jefe Poster (hurricane sandy)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next