DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas

Go down 
+14
matkins
bringiton_ty
'49mercury
Labhras
njguy99
NYYFAN523
lol_paul_ledoux
enola
StitchesOnTheRadio
steffuhnee
azlisa
plugga
Hanswurst
madsmom
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
madsmom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
madsmom

Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:48 pm

The 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas returns to the Gibson Amphitheatre on December 8th & 9th, 2012, featuring two nights of incredible performances from many of today’s biggest bands! Proceeds from the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas benefit local charities Para Los Niños and the Al Wooten Jr. Heritage Center.

Chattin’ about the show on Twitter? Make sure to use #KROQACX12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT 1 LINEUP
•LINKIN PARK
•RISE AGAINST
•BUSH
•GARBAGE
•SLIGHTLY STOOPID
•AWOLNATION
•THE LUMINEERS
•WALK THE MOON
•THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM
•TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB

TICKET INFO
Tickets for both nights go on sale exclusively for KROQ Street Team members on Friday, November 16th at 12pm PT. You MUST be a member of the KROQ Street Team to receive the exclusive presale password, which will be sent out sometime this week. Sign up for the street team here.

Tickets are available online at Livenation.com/Ticketmaster.com only. Tickets are $79.75 + fees for Orchestra/Loge/Mezzanine sections, while a limited number of Pit tickets are available for $150.00 + fees.

•PURCHASE NIGHT 1 TICKETS HERE
•PURCHASE NIGHT 2 TICKETS HERE
FAQs

•You may only purchase 2 tickets per person, per show.
•Tickets must be purchased via credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
•You cannot pick where your seats are located, the Ticketmaster system puts out the best available seats at the moment of purchase.
•Tickets are available for purchase to buyers in the following regions only: Ventura, Imperial, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego counties. This is determined by your billing zip code on the credit card you use to purchase your tickets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:50 pm

wooouuuhh can't they do this in europe ?!! affraid

nearly every of this bands is great!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madsmom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
madsmom

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Pretty cool line up but there so down on the line up , so they won't play that long !!!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:01 pm

hoping they are not listed by relevance because I will not accept gaslight playing before WALK THE MOON.
Back to top Go down
madsmom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
madsmom

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Yea this is usually how the bands will play, they don't play GA that much on Kroq but they do play walk the moon
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:04 pm

I know them but they don't even have an album out, right??
Back to top Go down
madsmom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
madsmom

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:08 pm

yea there album came out in June also the have played the weenie the roast also which is Kroq's summer concert.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 am

i remember seeing this a while ago and totally forgot about it. i wouldn't travel that far for that lineup Sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
steffuhnee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
steffuhnee

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:30 am

tickets are impossible to get, but i’ll try anyway for my boys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:51 am

I just wish the tickets didn't cost so much for a show they're not exactly headlining.
Back to top Go down
madsmom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
madsmom

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Got a ticket for the show !!! So excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:39 am

madsmom wrote:
Got a ticket for the show !!! So excited Very Happy

So cool, Didi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
madsmom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
madsmom

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 pm

KROQ usually streams acoustic xmas but this year they will be having the webcast on Mon Dec 11th starting at 10am so you can watch Gaslight's performance. Just go to KROQ.COM.

Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:34 am

couple awesome pics from this evening posted on instagram....

Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  44ce1611

Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  9ba99010

Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  41379910
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:03 pm

The review on KROQ's site is pretty bad...

"After singing 'Handwritten,' the Gaslight Anthem sang their radio-hit 'Colt 45'"...

Afroman cover?
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:37 pm

It's not that bad. Though that line is hillarious...

Quote :
It’s easy to tell that Gaslight Anthem are just passionate rockers who’ve been through the small club circuit, but were always just too big, too bright of stars to fit in and fight on in those cramped circumstances.

Their arena-ready sound is juxtaposed by their tight musicianship. When they performed “American Slang,” inducing the crowd into clapping, it seemed like their own personal anthem and a veritable invitation for Gaslight Anthem lovers to get the band’s name tattooed on the inside of their arm.

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2012/12/08/live-blog-23rd-annual-kroq-almost-acoustic-christmas-night-1/
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:59 pm

less chit chat more videos
Back to top Go down
'49mercury
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
'49mercury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:41 am

Video interview at bottom of page

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2012/12/08/the-gaslight-anthem-interview-23rd-annual-almost-acoustic-christmas/

"and we love the Wu-Tang Clan" Brian Fallon
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:04 am

i love interviews like this!!! so random and funny! a nocathalon and training for eating pizza sounds exactly like me, ha.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:29 am

god that written review was cringeing!!!! "colt 45!?" "replacements-esque here comes my man" ah.... yeah...ok. let alone the rest of that cheesy article lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
madsmom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
madsmom

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 pm

https://youtu.be/vIR2sqpUGfk
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 pm

streaming on 19:00 CET/ 13:00 EST if i'm correct Wink

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/the-23rd-annual-kroq-almost-acoustic-christmas-webcast/
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Just came on. So far, the footage is excellent. They showed the audience and it was so empty! Where was everyone? There were people standing in the pit area, but the seats were practically empty.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:13 pm

footage is GREAT! tuned in during brian singing 45 with jakob dylan so i'm not sure how much i missed?
Back to top Go down
kappanera
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kappanera

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:28 pm

azlisa wrote:
footage is GREAT! tuned in during brian singing 45 with jakob dylan so i'm not sure how much i missed?
same for me,btw I never heard jakob singing before, looks I didn't miss much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas    Gaslight Anthem to play the  23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem to play the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next