DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos

Go down 
+14
Harbortown
outerheaven
enola
thomas94
CapedAvenger
lol_paul_ledoux
Italian__Fallon
DeathoftheCool
The Last Jukebox Romeo
NYYFAN523
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
Debonair
eagles1139
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Welp with all the negative talk of Brian's recent acoustic performances, here I am to instill some positivity! Post your favorite acoustic performance videos of Brian, preferably pro-shot ones for radio shows rather than revival tour performances with a crowd clapping along.

Both these are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Debonair wrote:
I remember when you created this one

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t3825-favorite-live-performance-of-a-song?highlight=Performance

Was a lot of fun.

Haha, what can I say, I love sharing videos and finding new performances. It's mostly for selfish reasons, someone always ends up posting a video I'd forgotten about that I can now watch again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Can we post covers?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:04 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
Debonair wrote:
I remember when you created this one

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t3825-favorite-live-performance-of-a-song?highlight=Performance

Was a lot of fun.

Haha, what can I say, I love sharing videos and finding new performances. It's mostly for selfish reasons, someone always ends up posting a video I'd forgotten about that I can now watch again Very Happy

Yeah man,these are always fun. Just posted to that thread for other people looking for full band performances.

Just found this one of Mae.

Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:06 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Can we post covers?

Of course.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:27 am

@ 4 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X093uODlzE&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLNkzhP2xrDrwhNO_SSjX2Pg
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:57 am

Better than the album version imo

Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Acoustic Performances on Youtube    Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:13 am

I was looking through Youtube searching for Brian's acoustic stuff and there is a hell of a lot of videos for quite a lot of the songs so i was just wondering if you guys have any personal favourite videos/performances which I (and others) should check out, cheers.

I apologise right away if this topic has been made or something similar has been done.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:58 am

Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 am

Debonair wrote:
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t4820-favorite-brian-fallon-acoustic-performance-videos?highlight=Acoustic

Please be sure to use the search function.

My apologies, I missed this one cheers Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:57 am

The acoustic Mae is one of my favorites. There is one version of"she loves you " that is so good, it hurts to listen to. He pours his able soul into it. Would link, but iPod will not let me.
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:44 pm

JimmyB wrote:
The acoustic Mae is one of my favorites. There is one version of"she loves you " that is so good, it hurts to listen to. He pours his able soul into it. Would link, but iPod will not let me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYEC-wNL7s

Is that the one you are on about because it could possibly be my favorite ever version of the song? Smile and Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Yep. That's it. Beyond amazing.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:10 pm

To me this is by far his best acoustic performance ever, ya bish?
Back to top Go down
Italian__Fallon
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Italian__Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:29 am

I liked this song because of this performance.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:17 pm

This one is pretty impressive, I wonder how much more impressive it would be it was played on a 12 string
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:46 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:

To me this is by far his best acoustic performance ever, ya bish?

i agree. his singing in this performance is perfect. so much emotion
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:49 am

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Is that the one you are on about because it could possibly be my favorite ever version of the song? Smile and Crying or Very sad
That was the one they recorded for Jools Holland in late 2010, which was the first time i'd heard it. I remember being blown away when i heard it, and somewhat surprised they'd left it off American Slang.
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:59 am

CapedAvenger wrote:
The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

That was the one they recorded for Jools Holland in late 2010, which was the first time i'd heard it. I remember being blown away when i heard it, and somewhat surprised they'd left it off American Slang.

yeah they have a habit of leaving some of my favourite songs of their records, first She Loves You and then Blue Dahlia...I guess they just know what they have to do to get their fans to buy multiple versions.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qiCNzUVxOAc#

This one is more than amazing! Brian voice sounds so good, in a way really balanced that day. Wink
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:22 am

I would say the Lowlands set has been the best Brian has played acoustically in the Handwritten era.
It makes me appreciate how on fire he was for solo performances during American Slang, it's pretty astonishing. I challenge someone to find a better Brian solo performance from 2012-13 than Lowlands! pirat
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:04 pm

There are too many good ones around but for some reason this one came to my mind first. Still love to listen to the audio of that

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
outerheaven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:08 pm

dont think its been posted but this is a good Here Comes My Man, quiet and sharp.

https://youtu.be/jxGd45uji_E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos   Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Brian Fallon acoustic performance videos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next