DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heeeeello everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PipeBombDingo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Heeeeello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Heeeeello everyone   Heeeeello everyone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:16 pm

Hey people, name's Jimmy. I also post on the VC board and the AM! forum. Been listening to Gaslight since before Senor and the Queen and have loved them since. I tend to lurk sometimes, but I really hope to have some good discussions with all the board members this time around. Oh yeah, help me out with my collection! Thaaanks
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Heeeeello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeello everyone   Heeeeello everyone Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:56 pm

welcome man
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Heeeeello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeello everyone   Heeeeello everyone Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:01 pm

good to have you here... I used to post all the time on AM! (I even asked Lex to make me a moderator there... she chose Lauren instead.. argh!) and the only posts I have done on VC are about the Volunteering Rocks contest.

Let's see your vinyl list

Here is mine: http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/e6c
Back to top Go down
PipeBombDingo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Heeeeello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeello everyone   Heeeeello everyone Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:21 pm

Yeah, that place got big really quick. The VC has really helped me out
with getting a shit load of records I've needed. Here's my list:

http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/PipeBomb
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Heeeeello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeello everyone   Heeeeello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:15 am

e6c wrote:
good to have you here... I used to post all the time on AM! (I even asked Lex to make me a moderator there... she chose Lauren instead.. argh!) and the only posts I have done on VC are about the Volunteering Rocks contest.

Let's see your vinyl list

Here is mine: http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/e6c
dude, so awesome you got that test! what an amazing item to have in your collection, and it all goes to charity! great score!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Heeeeello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeello everyone   Heeeeello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:28 am

you are the first person to realize that I have it.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Heeeeello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeello everyone   Heeeeello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:42 pm

i'm just glad someone in this board got it, rather than someone who's gonna try to flip it later. And seriously $350 for a sink or swim test press is a pretty fair price, let alone for one that is autographed by the band.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Heeeeello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeello everyone   Heeeeello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:01 pm

There are two funny things about me getting this record:

1. I had told my wife that I really wanted a SOS Black or to ask Benny if there was any way of getting a TP from any release

2. I had emailed Benny a few days prior and asked if he mind if I put up the SOS Demos autographed up for sale on ebay to donate to a charity, less than a week later SOS TP Autographed was up, so I had to come up with a new idea... Volunteering Rocks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heeeeello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeello everyone   Heeeeello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heeeeello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: