DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glasgow show 19th October

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
burn the evidence
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Glasgow show 19th October Empty
PostSubject: Glasgow show 19th October   Glasgow show 19th October Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:36 pm

Hey everyone,

New to the boards and ashamed to say Ive only been a fan since the summer. Dropped the ball big time with The Gaslight Anthem. Im a huge Pearl Jam fan and have been told countless times to check out The Gaslight Anthem but only got around to it recently. The plus side to that was I had four albums to dive straight into, 59 Sound and Handwritten being my favourites.

Anyway Im from Belfast and Im flying over to Glasgow on my own for the show and was wondering if there is a meet up in a bar somewhere before/after the show. It'd be cool to meet some like minded people. Cheers, John.
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow show 19th October   Glasgow show 19th October Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Welcome to the board John! Smile

Good you checked out Gaslight finally, better late than never! Wink

I will be in Glasgow with some friends but we will probably not go to a pub cause we are coming from Manchester and we have never been to Glasgow and we want to do some sightseeing. But we do wanna go to a pub after the show cause its my birthday the next day! Feel free to join us!
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow show 19th October   Glasgow show 19th October Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Yeah can't wait! Just one more week Very Happy
Your birthday is gonna be aces Rebekka!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
burn the evidence
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow show 19th October   Glasgow show 19th October Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Thanks Rebekka,

That could be a good plan, I'll get back to you closer to the time.That'll be a great birthday week!!!

Cheers John.
Back to top Go down
poormrpitiful
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
poormrpitiful

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow show 19th October   Glasgow show 19th October Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Same situation here except flying from Dublin, Ireland to see them in glasgow, First time over there, cant wait to see the guys again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
burn the evidence
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow show 19th October   Glasgow show 19th October Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Alright Kyle,

If you're up for a few drinks before the gig, sure let me know and I'll PM you my number.

Cheers, John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow show 19th October   Glasgow show 19th October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glasgow show 19th October
Page 1 of 1