DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kbmkeefer
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received Empty
PostSubject: Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received   Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 am

I purchased 2 tickets using the fan club link to the Concert Maps web site for the pre sale for the November 28 NYC show. My credit card has been charged but I still have not received my tickets in the mail. Has anyone who chose to receive their tickets by mail during the presale received them yet? Not sure if I should be worried or not.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received   Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:24 pm

The show is still more than 2 months away. The Concert Maps site said that tickets would arrive approximately one week before the show.
Back to top Go down
kbmkeefer
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received   Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:39 pm

The e-mail confirmation I received says that if you don't receive the tickets 1 week prior to the show to call their customer service department. I guess I am just used to receiving the tickets shortly after my CC is charged. Need to be more patient i guess. Thanks for replying
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received   Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:51 pm

i just did this with tickets to their california show on Sept 30th and my tickets came yesterday which was a couple days after I got an email saying they'd been shipped. I was worrying too because I'm used to getting them way quicker than that. I think the fanclub process is just a bit slower at sending tickets out but I wouldn't worry. Like Shrewsbury said, there's plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
kbmkeefer
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received   Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:03 am

Thanks I feel better knowing that.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received   Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:39 pm

I have purchased Concertmaps presale tickets for various bands before and I believe the tickets intentionally get shipped closer to the show date because they want to restrict resale (=scalpers) as much as possible. You should get your ticket one to two weeks prior to the show, just make sure you didn't select Will Call.
I have never had an issue with Concertmaps not receiving my tickets at least one week before the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received   Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre Sale NYC tickets purchased still not received
Page 1 of 1