DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hola, from SoCal!

Go down 
+2
bringiton_ty
beholdhurricanej
6 posters
AuthorMessage
beholdhurricanej
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:13 am

Hey yall, I'm Justin!

Longtime lurker/TGA fan. Not a lot of fellow fans in the Valley/UCLA area to obsess over the band with especially with the fall tour coming, so I finally signed up. Also love: The Hold Steady, Ryan Adams, The National, etc...but I'll listen to any and every album by anyone Smile

I'm skipping the Anaheim supporting gig, but probably going to the Oakland show! Can't wait til they come to LA again and do a proper full gig this time, the Roxy in May was one of the greatest moments of my life. Razz

Anyways, just wanted to say hi! You all seem friendly Laughing
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:18 am

Hey Justin welcome mate! You should enjoy it here then! Understand that, no one to really talk to in my hometown about gaslight as much as id like to but i am lucky to have girlfriend and brother who like them as much as me Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:20 am

Also awesome your a Hold Steady fan! Was driving round the bay by me today with Stay positive blasting
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Hey. Welcome to the forum..hope you'll have fun spending some time here Wink . I'm Thomas, by the way..
Back to top Go down
beholdhurricanej
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:39 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
Hey Justin welcome mate! You should enjoy it here then! Understand that, no one to really talk to in my hometown about gaslight as much as id like to but i am lucky to have girlfriend and brother who like them as much as me Smile

Hey man! That's awesome Very Happy And Stay Positive is so brilliant, so many fun tunes for dancing and driving, and "One For The Cutters" has to be one of my top 50 songs of all time.

thomas94 wrote:
Hey. Welcome to the forum..hope you'll have fun spending some time here Wink . I'm Thomas, by the way..

Nice to meet you Thomas, thanks for the welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Jables
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jables

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Hello, it has been decided that we are now friends, the decision has been made by me and my cats and you had no say in the matter.

I am Jables and I too am slightly alone in the Gaslight loving aspect of my personality, there is only one of my friends who loves them but he simply cannot compete with the love I have for them so there.

I have hardly eaten all day and my brain feels squiffy, maybe explaining the parculiarity of this welcoming message.

Back to top Go down
Jables
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jables

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 am

I was too nice again wasn't I? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:04 pm

For a cardiff fan Razz
Back to top Go down
beholdhurricanej
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:19 pm

lol not at all Jables, we are totes friends! i just need to stay away from your cats though, they're looking at me weird....
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:49 am

Welcome Dude!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:05 am

Hi Justin! Welcome to DSS and have fun at the Oakland show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Sponsored content

Hola, from SoCal!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, from SoCal!    Hola, from SoCal!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola, from SoCal!
Page 1 of 1