DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone xx Anne-marie from manchester england here :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnsonsbaby
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi everyone xx Anne-marie from manchester england here :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone xx Anne-marie from manchester england here :)   Hi everyone xx Anne-marie from manchester england here :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Hi everyone x my name is anne-Marie, I am 33 years old, going to be 34 in february Smile. I am a married mother of one, a 6 year old girl called jessica. music is pretty much the only thing that puts a huge smile on my face, and its seen me through a lot over the last few years. It was probably around the summer of this year that i saw The gaslight anthem in some press over here, and thought i would check out their myspace. and do i ever thank the lord that i did that. i finally got to see them play for the first time, last night here in manchester, and to hear the songs i'd grown to love over this last 6 months, just how they should be, live and real, was just above amazing. I am off to see them again i feb next year, and i am getting giddy about it already! lol. So i thought i would come by the boards and start to join in a little bit Smile. hope your all gonna be kind to me xx chat to some of you soon xxx Anne-Marie
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone xx Anne-marie from manchester england here :)   Hi everyone xx Anne-marie from manchester england here :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:50 am

Glad to see you here. I had originally planned on taking leave and heading over to england to catch the shows, but work got too hectic and I could not take any time off.

Glad to have a new fan here... be sure to check out the contest to win an autographed vinyl from them... take your daughter out to help volunteer, you are never to young to help out
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone xx Anne-marie from manchester england here :)   Hi everyone xx Anne-marie from manchester england here :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:25 am

That's no excuse Scott, I expect to see you over here in February!

and Welcome to the forums Anne-Marie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone xx Anne-marie from manchester england here :)   Hi everyone xx Anne-marie from manchester england here :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone xx Anne-marie from manchester england here :)
Page 1 of 1