DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 1Live session

Go down 
+4
visible_karma
thomas94
_rebekka_
Klown
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 42
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 am



Last edited by Klown on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 43
Location : Germany

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 27
Location : Germany

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:49 am

Wow, thanks....both of them sound nearly perfect to me cheers
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 42
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
visible_karma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
visible_karma

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 32
Location : Aachen

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:53 pm

haha, that last video is mine!!

It was really incredible!! I've never experienced something like this! it was special, unique, amazing, I could go on like this forever!

People actually only could win tickets, 5 (each with a +1) so it would be 10 people!!
I knew I had to be there when i heard about this, cause Cologne only is an hour away from me! So I called the radio like a thousand times even got through, but they didnt call me back Sad
I also wrote "begging-mails" to 1Live, but they couldn't help me!
On monday evening I had the stupid idea to just write some people of the management! I looked up some email adresseson their website and write to 3 different ones! Honestly, I didn't expect to get a reply!
I wrote them that I'm HUGE fan and that I didnt win, but it would make my day if I could be there somehow, etc.

Only 10min later I got an email from their manager, that I should just come to the radiostation and ask for him and he would get me in!
could't believe it, really!
The problem was I had no idea when that radioshow would be!
So the next day I just drove over to Cologne in the afternoon! I asked around at the radiostation for Tom, but no one could help me! I was so devasted!
I went to get something to eat and when I got back I spotted Brian outside talking on the phone! I really didnt wanna bother him, but I had to take my chance! So when he got off the phone I approached him! Had a little chit chat and explained my situation! He told me he would send Tom out for me!
And he did! Tom got out and told me he would pick me up when the radioshow was about to start!!
Yup, that's my story!!

Brian performed some songs acoustic for the people! He even invited some girls in, who were outside and listening! We could wish for some songs (I asked for Blue jeans & white t-shirts, the video, and Keepsake) it was so beautiful! he joked around with us during the show and told some funny stories! after the show he signed some stuff and took pics with the people (like my profile pic)
That man is still so down to earth and wonderful to everyone! even though he seemed tired cause he was hanging around at the radiostation the whole day for interviews and videos!! he took time for everyone! And he ALWAYS seems so interested in the things you tell him! he looks you straight into the eyes!

Unique experience! I also took some pictures! I can upload them some time!

there are also pics 1live made, but apparently I can post links cause I'm a new member!


Last edited by visible_karma on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
visible_karma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
visible_karma

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 32
Location : Aachen

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:56 pm

By the way these videos of Handwritten and 45 ain't from the radioconcert with the fans! he recorded them earlier, he told me when he was outside for the smoke that he's in the middle of recording some stuff!
BUt at the concert he also played those two!

He played 45, 1930, Blue jeans & white t-shirts (request), Boxer (request), Handwritten (request) and Keepsake (request)
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

Posts : 721
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Gahhh I need to see a video of Keepsake!!!


Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 35
Location : Wigan, England

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:45 pm

HaHa Brian just out of bed, blatantly...
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
visible_karma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
visible_karma

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 32
Location : Aachen

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:49 pm

I don't think there's a video of Keepsake unfortunately!! I wished for that song, cause it's my favourite on the new record!
And it was the last song he played! I think he was about to finish the show before that one, but he still played it!
It was so awesome, so much passion in it! I really hope that someone of the other people recorded it and it will be online some time!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:09 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
Gahhh I need to see a video of Keepsake!!!

The only live video of Keepsake so far if I am not mistaken - taken by our very own Rebekka at Highfield



Also one of my favourite songs on Handwritten.
Btw I am still jealous for that 1Live experience, Samar!

_________________
Manuela
twitter / instagram / youtube / last.fm

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 27
Location : Germany

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:12 pm

visible_karma wrote:
haha, that last video is mine!!

It was really incredible!! I've never experienced something like this! it was special, unique, amazing, I could go on like this forever!

People actually only could win tickets, 5 (each with a +1) so it would be 10 people!!
I knew I had to be there when i heard about this, cause Cologne only is an hour away from me! So I called the radio like a thousand times even got through, but they didnt call me back Sad
I also wrote "begging-mails" to 1Live, but they couldn't help me!
On monday evening I had the stupid idea to just write some people of the management! I looked up some email adresseson their website and write to 3 different ones! Honestly, I didn't expect to get a reply!
I wrote them that I'm HUGE fan and that I didnt win, but it would make my day if I could be there somehow, etc.

Only 10min later I got an email from their manager, that I should just come to the radiostation and ask for him and he would get me in!
could't believe it, really!
The problem was I had no idea when that radioshow would be!
So the next day I just drove over to Cologne in the afternoon! I asked around at the radiostation for Tom, but no one could help me! I was so devasted!
I went to get something to eat and when I got back I spotted Brian outside talking on the phone! I really didnt wanna bother him, but I had to take my chance! So when he got off the phone I approached him! Had a little chit chat and explained my situation! He told me he would send Tom out for me!
And he did! Tom got out and told me he would pick me up when the radioshow was about to start!!
Yup, that's my story!!

Brian performed some songs acoustic for the people! He even invited some girls in, who were outside and listening! We could wish for some songs (I asked for Blue jeans & white t-shirts, the video, and Keepsake) it was so beautiful! he joked around with us during the show and told some funny stories! after the show he signed some stuff and took pics with the people (like my profile pic)
That man is still so down to earth and wonderful to everyone! even though he seemed tired cause he was hanging around at the radiostation the whole day for interviews and videos!! he took time for everyone! And he ALWAYS seems so interested in the things you tell him! he looks you straight into the eyes!

Unique experience! I also took some pictures! I can upload them some time!

there are also pics 1live made, but apparently I can post links cause I'm a new member!

Wow, that is so cool! I tried to win a ticket for the show too, but I haven't been one of the lucky ones Sad ..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:28 pm

is there a MP3 for these yet, mostly looking for handwritten
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 27
Location : Germany

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm

pfugly wrote:
is there a MP3 for these yet, mostly looking for handwritten

Here are two mp3s I created of the first videos (45 and Handwritten)..there you go!

freakshare.com TheGaslightAnthemOn1Livemp3s.rar.html
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm

thomas94 wrote:
pfugly wrote:
is there a MP3 for these yet, mostly looking for handwritten

Here are two mp3s I created of the first videos (45 and Handwritten)..there you go!

freakshare.com TheGaslightAnthemOn1Livemp3s.rar.html


awesome!!! what/how do you use to rip the audio from the video?
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 27
Location : Germany

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Free Video to Mp3 Converter by DVDVideoSoft (http://www.chip.de/downloads/Free-Video-to-MP3-Converter_23880385.html)
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Posts : 3009
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 am

visible_karma wrote:
By the way these videos of Handwritten and 45 ain't from the radioconcert with the fans! he recorded them earlier, he told me when he was outside for the smoke that he's in the middle of recording some stuff!
BUt at the concert he also played those two!

He played 45, 1930, Blue jeans & white t-shirts (request), Boxer (request), Handwritten (request) and Keepsake (request)

He played BOXER????? *faints* Damn I miss that song. It's not like I love it or anything...

-Stitches On The Radio



_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
visible_karma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
visible_karma

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 32
Location : Aachen

1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:46 am

yes he did! I girl asked for it and he said if he forgets the lyrics we should just join in, cause he hasn't done it for quite some time!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:38 am

thomas94 wrote:
Free Video to Mp3 Converter by DVDVideoSoft (http://www.chip.de/downloads/Free-Video-to-MP3-Converter_23880385.html)

word. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




1Live session Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1Live session   1Live session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
1Live session
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem Sounds & Interviews & Pics :: Video-
Jump to: