DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)

Go down 
+35
clr
Jerseyrain
NYYFAN523
azlisa
Labhras
Emusic
fullcollapse
simo
DiamondSinatra
bringiton
smetz224
bringiton_ty
dmac
OldManShoes3
SubconsciousRitual
Steve70s
NeverTrustAJunkie
MKULTRA
Jack
markbarlow
Michael Hann
Christophe
Harbortown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
Klown
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
njguy99
The Angry Johnny Revue
enola
Holland
StitchesOnTheRadio
Shrewsbury_Stars
LuceroDiehard
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:35 am

I've looked through this thread and my head is just spinning.

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 3p3m40

I've been to several hundred shows (uh, not all Gaslight) and I certainly know what the author was talking about in describing the front row; not necessarily at Gaslight shows, but those kinds of fans DO exist to a certain extent. It's also not a constant thing, nor is it something that all female identified people are guilty of. I mean, almost every show I've attended has been with my husband, who was obviously my boyfriend prior to that, and we've both preferred the barrier because it provides a much better line of sight and connection to the artists. I simply love screaming someone's songs back at them and the fewer people standing between the stage and myself, drinking beers and picking their noses and playing with their phones, the better. I'm not short or small by any means, but I am willing to wait several hours outside a venue for the kind of experience I want. While I roll my eyes when those kinds of people show up, I also don't generalize, because I've been victim of that as well just because of the assumption that I have a vagina. Even venue security is extremely guilty of stereotyping. I'm tall so I don't get it as much, but I've been asked many times if I'm "sure I want to stand here and get crushed"... you know, ignoring the fact that I'm in my mid 20s and the size of your average linebacker; my ovaries must make me a delicate little flower!

I've seen many girls act ridiculous and embarrassing; usually it's with bands you'd expect it for (Panic at the Disco, etc). Put simply, punk bands don't need people in the front holding up "I LOVE YOU" signs while makeup streams down their cheeks. It's rare, but it happens with those bands too, and it always catches me off guard because I just do not expect it. I remember a Gaslight fan somewhere talking about literally running up to Brian and physically jumping on him when she saw him in public, as if that's an acceptable thing to do to someone. I don't understand why this happens.

Anyway, I get really weirded out myself when I realize that I have been interacting with a band "too much." If we're friends before, it's a bit different, but if I get into a band and see them several times and we're on a first name basis, it leaves me in a awkward position. Sure, I love friends, but I also require a certain amount of distance between myself and bands. I don't know why, maybe it's a personal flaw, but I really need to have some distance there in order to be "just a fan" when honestly that's all I actually want to be. Having someone recognize me is great but much past that I just find it hard to like a band in the same way, so when I get to that show and I'm standing right up front, it just feels weird to me. And I don't want that. I like the anonymity.

I understand what Brian meant by creepy. I doubt he was calling his fans creepy. But hey, if he was, he has no room to talk... my last encounter with him involved him grabbing my wrists without warning as I was speaking, because he wanted to hold my arms still and see my tattoos! haha.
Back to top Go down
Michael Hann
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 am

By the way, I know what it means to be an infatuated fan. Read this thing I wrote about the Wedding Present in 2007 and understand that.

Six CDs of everything the Wedding Present recorded for John Peel's radio show? Including 13 numbers in which the Leeds band eschewed their muscular guitar pop for Ukrainian folk? Why, Castle records, you are spoiling us. Well, you're spoiling me.

When I was in my teens, the Wedding Present were my band, the one of whom I could bear to hear no evil spoken. A mutual interest in matters Ukrainian led me to befriend their then guitarist, Peter Solowka (I had an unrequited crush on a girl with Ukrainian parents; he actually had Ukrainian parents), and when I discovered his passion for the music of his forefathers, I supplied him with a couple of the Ukrainian songs the band eventually recorded.

Come autumn 1988 and I was working as an intern in the House of Representatives in Washington DC, for a congressman named Robert Matsui. The work was, at best, tedious: clipping newspapers, answering phones, running off to rightwing firebrand Newt Gingrich's office to get free cans of pop from a woman I knew who worked there (the Coke bottling plant was in Gingrich's district; he had a whole room full of complimentary cans). To perk things up, I started visiting the congressional research service, which I milked ruthlessly for its files on Ukraine. Why I thought this would impress either the girl of my dreams or my favourite band, God only knows. In my defence, I was only 19. I know better now.

But what to do with this wealth of material? Then: a stunning idea! The US version of Hansard, Congressional Record, has a section called Extension of Remarks, which consists of undelivered speeches, printed under the congressmen's names, to show some moaning special interest group that, yes, we feel your pain and we take your problems seriously. So, I put it to my lackadaisical supervisor (a Republican who had somehow found himself in the office of a liberal Democrat), why not let me write some Extensions of Remarks about Ukrainian matters? Nothing too heavy, just praising the indomitable spirit of the Ukrainian people under the Soviet yoke in this, the 1,000th anniversary of Christianity in Ukraine. The kind of thing that the near non-existent Ukrainian community of Sacramento (Matsui's district) would surely cheer. He agreed. And my deathless prose on matters Ukrainian duly appeared in Congressional Record.

But was this enough to prove myself the Wedding Present's most devoted fan? Perhaps not. And so I hatched a plan to get a piece of legislation through Congress. I would persuade the world's most powerful legislative body to designate one day of the year as National Ukrainian American Day. Alright, it wasn't the introduction of a universal healthcare plan, but I refer you again to my age.

Getting Congress to approve a day of commemoration isn't that hard. You don't need a bill to pass both houses, you don't need a gruelling committee stage, you don't need presidential approval (leastways, you certainly didn't in 1988). All that was required was a small number of congressional signatories to get the proposal before the relevant committee, which would then wave it through (no one would bother questioning something that might win them a couple of votes).

Gingrich was on board early, making it truly bipartisan. (He thought I worked for him, I was in his office so often picking up pop. "How you doing?" he'd say, clapping me on the shoulder as he strode through his foyer. "Doing a great job here.") Though when I say "on board", what I mean is one of his assistants forged his signature on my sheet. For weeks, I traipsed the corridors of the Rayburn, Longworth and Cannon buildings, where the representatives' staffs work, getting friendly interns to persuade their supervisors to add their bosses' names to my list. Slowly, we were getting there - until disaster struck.

National Ukrainian American Day was a couple of signatories short of going to committee when the House rose for the 1988 presidential and congressional elections, and anything not already passed was scrapped. My legislative triumph, the one that would have put the Wedding Present on the US political map, was lost forever.

Six months later the Wedding Present released their album of Ukrainian folk songs, featuring the ones I'd sent them. And guess what? I didn't even get a thanks in the sleevenotes.
Back to top Go down
markbarlow
Wooderson
Wooderson
markbarlow

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:52 am

That's a pretty interesting tale on US politics as well as band infatuation!

Michael - thanks for your input on this thread. What's your opinion on Handwritten generally?

Oh, and did you get the girl?!
Back to top Go down
Michael Hann
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:59 am

I didn't get the girl.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:59 am

fullcollapse wrote:

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 3p3m40

I've been to several hundred shows (uh, not all Gaslight) and I certainly know what the author was talking about in describing the front row; not necessarily at Gaslight shows, but those kinds of fans DO exist to a certain extent. It's also not a constant thing, nor is it something that all female identified people are guilty of. I mean, almost every show I've attended has been with my husband, who was obviously my boyfriend prior to that, and we've both preferred the barrier because it provides a much better line of sight and connection to the artists. I simply love screaming someone's songs back at them and the fewer people standing between the stage and myself, drinking beers and picking their noses and playing with their phones, the better. I'm not short or small by any means, but I am willing to wait several hours outside a venue for the kind of experience I want. While I roll my eyes when those kinds of people show up, I also don't generalize, because I've been victim of that as well just because of the assumption that I have a vagina. Even venue security is extremely guilty of stereotyping. I'm tall so I don't get it as much, but I've been asked many times if I'm "sure I want to stand here and get crushed"... you know, ignoring the fact that I'm in my mid 20s and the size of your average linebacker; my ovaries must make me a delicate little flower!

I've seen many girls act ridiculous and embarrassing; usually it's with bands you'd expect it for (Panic at the Disco, etc). Put simply, punk bands don't need people in the front holding up "I LOVE YOU" signs while makeup streams down their cheeks. It's rare, but it happens with those bands too, and it always catches me off guard because I just do not expect it. I remember a Gaslight fan somewhere talking about literally running up to Brian and physically jumping on him when she saw him in public, as if that's an acceptable thing to do to someone. I don't understand why this happens.

Anyway, I get really weirded out myself when I realize that I have been interacting with a band "too much." If we're friends before, it's a bit different, but if I get into a band and see them several times and we're on a first name basis, it leaves me in a awkward position. Sure, I love friends, but I also require a certain amount of distance between myself and bands. I don't know why, maybe it's a personal flaw, but I really need to have some distance there in order to be "just a fan" when honestly that's all I actually want to be. Having someone recognize me is great but much past that I just find it hard to like a band in the same way, so when I get to that show and I'm standing right up front, it just feels weird to me. And I don't want that. I like the anonymity.

I understand what Brian meant by creepy. I doubt he was calling his fans creepy. But hey, if he was, he has no room to talk... my last encounter with him involved him grabbing my wrists without warning as I was speaking, because he wanted to hold my arms still and see my tattoos! haha.

cool meme haha. Just so you know, while those crowds may exist, I was in the front row that day and I can say for a fact that it was not like that. One girl in the center was more bobbing her head and watching intently but she wasn't gushing over Brian like she was in love and the rest of us were just screaming the lyrics back with our hands in the air like the other 500 people there. Also no one (to the best of my knowledge) in the front was under 21. I agree though, that it'd be a bit ridiculous if people started acting like that. I've yet to see it happen at a TGA show though.

I think maybe because the music has such a strong hold on a lot of us you get that awed look on our faces sometimes and that can come off as being "so in love with Brian" when you've got a bunch of girls in the front row.
Back to top Go down
markbarlow
Wooderson
Wooderson
markbarlow

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:08 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
I think maybe because the music has such a strong hold on a lot of us you get that awed look on our faces sometimes and that can come off as being "so in love with Brian" when you've got a bunch of girls in the front row.
You're absolutely right and most of the guys at a Gaslight show probably look like they're in love with Brian too the way they sing along, myself included. I go to a lot of Springsteen shows as well and always have to explain to non-fans that its because of the music, not the man. But they don't seem to get it.
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:11 am

fullcollapse wrote:

cool meme haha. Just so you know, while those crowds may exist, I was in the front row that day and I can say for a fact that it was not like that. One girl in the center was more bobbing her head and watching intently but she wasn't gushing over Brian like she was in love and the rest of us were just screaming the lyrics back with our hands in the air like the other 500 people there. Also no one (to the best of my knowledge) in the front was under 21. I agree though, that it'd be a bit ridiculous if people started acting like that. I've yet to see it happen at a TGA show though.

Yeah, I'm sure if I was in the front row that night I'd have looked in love with Brian too. I always get sort of moonstruck at Gaslight shows, but it's because of the power of the songs. I'm sure your only crime that night was being cute. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Look what Gaslight just posted on Twitter:

"There would be no us without our fans. Just like without sensationalism who could sell magazines. #somedoesn’t equalall. "
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:21 pm

you lot are creepy. get over yourselves.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Emusic wrote:
Look what Gaslight just posted on Twitter:

"There would be no us without our fans. Just like without sensationalism who could sell magazines. #somedoesn’t equalall. "

Bump
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:48 pm

maybe the name of the topic should be up to who starts it. just sayin.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Labhras wrote:

Yep. That is why I changed the title of the thread
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:52 pm

bobbyw24 wrote:
Labhras wrote:

shut up bobby.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Labhras wrote:
bobbyw24 wrote:
Labhras wrote:

shut up bobby.
i've been meaning to tell you off for years. you STINK. your whole operation STINKS. I QUIT.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:10 pm

I hate to be the type of guy to say I told you so....

But...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Klown wrote:

But...

Razz
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Klown wrote:

But...

Haha, that's why i never reacted over here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Klown wrote:

But...

Very Happy

I just went back and reread my posts in the start of this thread. I feel like such an idiot for losing my cool especially since I had been so careful to keep perspective in the Rolling Stone thread! I think if I hadn't been so aggravated with the description of the front row I wouldn't have ever gotten mad about the quotes.

I need to learn to think before I post. pale
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Ugh, I hope I didn't hurt Brian Fallon's feelings......awh man Sad
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:16 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:

Are you being sarcastic good sir?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:

Haha, no way. I think I might have. He probably read this entire thread!! NOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:26 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Haha, no way. I think I might have. He probably read this entire thread!! NOOOOOOOO!

I went back and read my posts and was like shit, I come off like such an asshole. I overreacted like no other because of a lot of things that had nothing to do with them and now I'm ashamed. I want to delete them but that feels like a copout and I can't delete where I was quoted. They either read this thread or the comments on the article, and look at that, I'm there again (although 90% of what I said was directed at Michael and that's cleared up now) but it doesn't come off that way.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I went back and read my posts and was like shit, I come off like such an asshole. I overreacted like no other because of a lot of things that had nothing to do with them and now I'm ashamed. I want to delete them but that feels like a copout and I can't delete where I was quoted. They either read this thread or the comments on the article, and look at that, I'm there again (although 90% of what I said was directed at Michael and that's cleared up now) but it doesn't come off that way.

Well, I think he probably understood why we were so angry though. He probably went and read the article and realized they made him sound like a dick. He felt the need to clear it up and is probably incredibly pissed by the way rolling stone twisted his words around. All the crap I wrote was aimed directly at Brian Fallon and now he has my face in his brain probably cause of my avatar. Oh no!
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:58 pm

i KNEW this tweet was coming.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:37 pm

azlisa wrote:
i KNEW this tweet was coming.

I was hoping on it. Just wish he'd been a little more clear in the article.
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)   The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem Tweet Claifies Recent Media Coverage (formerly Fans Look Up to Us : Creepy)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next