DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T Empty
PostSubject: QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T   QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:17 pm

One of the best bands of the 90s, Quicksand is doing a reunion show at Bowery Ballroom on August 24. Tix go on sale at noon. So pumped for this.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T   QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Was looking for another thread and then stumbled upon this. You end up going Shrews? Anything Wally touches is gold, even Walking Concert. Saw some of the footage from the Music Hall show and it looked amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T   QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:33 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
Was looking for another thread and then stumbled upon this. You end up going Shrews? Anything Wally touches is gold, even Walking Concert. Saw some of the footage from the Music Hall show and it looked amazing.

Yeah, I made it to the Bowery Ballroom show and it was sick. I felt genuinely lucky to be there. I have not seen a crowd this into a show in a long time. The last time I saw Quicksand before this was 17 years ago with No Use For a Name and the Offspring. They haven't lost a step. I really hope they do more shows.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T   QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:13 pm

People are hoping they are going to keep it going, especially since it was so warmly received. But the bassist still has the Deftones as a prior commitment, so we will have to see what happens. Glad to hear it was as awesome as it looked!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T   QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUICKSAND REUNION!! HOLY SH+*T
Page 1 of 1