DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?

Go down 
+10
bringiton
Christophe
nebraska
Try Me
ThisMachineKillsFascists
simo
StitchesOnTheRadio
The Angry Johnny Revue
IrishNameAndAnInjury
saltandburn1967
14 posters
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Empty
PostSubject: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Just for fun. What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten on your Itunes list? Name and numeros please!!!

Mine are:

Howl-68
Mulholland Drive-41
Biloxi Parish-31

I don't even want to know what the numbers would be like if the npr stream, car listens, and vinyl were added to it. I am pretty sure I have heard this album more than 100 times beginning to end now. It has also moved into my number 1 favorite Gaslight Anthem album. That didn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Fun idea, Chris! Very Happy I think I'm about tied with you for total listens if I include the CD and vinyl. These are my top three iTunes songs though:

Handwritten - 70
Too Much Blood - 63
Mulholland Drive - 61

That's insane. I've only had this album for eight days. Shocked

Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Mae - 13
Blue Dahlia - 12
Mullholland Drive - 8

This is according to my Last.fm which is only taking in spotify plays and not car trips, vinyl, ipod.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 pm

My numbers are low b/c i've mostly been listening in the car or on my iphone but...

Handwritten-19
Mullholland Drive-18
Desire & Keepsake-17 (hmm, didn't expect that)

I didn't count 45 because that's a bit distorted (44)

I wish I could find out how many times i've listened on my ipod!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Howl - 27
Handwritten - 16
Mulhooland Drive/Keepsake/Biloxi Parish - 13
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:42 am

Only Spotify plays

Keepsake - 10
Mulholland Drive - 9
Mae/Handwritten/Blue Dahlia - 8
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:54 am

Not trying to be that guy, but I I've listened to the album in full every spin. So it's about equal aside from 45 being out for quite a while. Personal favorites are Mae, Mulholland Drive & Howl though...
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:55 am

You would be that guy Crosby.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:57 am

Don't know why that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
nebraska
A Contender
A Contender
nebraska

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 am

last fm told me that the three songs most played are:
1) 45 under the tag 45 (282 plays) and under the tag "45" (96 plays)
2) mulholland drive (78 plays)
3) mae (68 plays)
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:59 am

Wow can't believe the number of plays some of you have! I think my top song so far is about 12 plays! The 25th track on my top 25 iTunes songs has about 70 plays so it's going to take a little while before any Handwritten songs creep into my top 25!
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:12 am

Howl 26
Handwritten 25
Too Much Blood 25

I'm surprised because I don't really like Too Much Blood. I've not really been listening to individual tracks though so that's why they're so even I guess.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Not trying to be that guy, but I I've listened to the album in full every spin. So it's about equal aside from 45 being out for quite a while. Personal favorites are Mae, Mulholland Drive & Howl though...

Don't worry, that's essentially what I've done too. But the top of the album gets more plays because I'll start it there and sometimes have to do something else so I won't get to listen to the whole thing and then next time I start at the beginning again. Also, maybe once or twice I've skipped biloxi and HCMM.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Quote :
Don't worry, that's essentially what I've done too. But the top of the album gets more plays because I'll start it there and sometimes have to do something else so I won't get to listen to the whole thing and then next time I start at the beginning again.

Same here, for the most part.

"45" - 61
Here Comes My man - 60
Handwritten & Mulholland - 59
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:31 pm

here comes my man, mullholland dive and keepsake (four times all three)!

I have just put the album in my ipod and I have been so absorbed by the olympics ahah it's ridiculous the count is so low!
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Only counting the tracks i ripped from the album (so not the MP3s i've had of 45, HCMM and You Got Lucky for a while):

Mulholland Drive - 14
Handwritten - 13
HCMM - 13
Keepsake - 13

And yes, i know that's more than 3. Smile
Back to top Go down
DaleCooper
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DaleCooper

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Handwritten - 28
Mae - 24
Mulholland Drive - 24
Back to top Go down
http://jonathanhawkins.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?   What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the top 3 most listened to songs off of Handwritten according to your Itunes list?
Page 1 of 1