DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nashville TN 7/18

Go down 
+12
RandyMachoManCabbage
jdc
StitchesOnTheRadio
NYYFAN523
acousticbandit
spokes
moodydan
tigrr13
Kosburn59
pookieray
ashleybb
JDaniels
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moodydan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nashville TN 7/18   Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 am

It was great live, and that's before people even know it. I'm sure it'll be around for a while in the live set and a crowd favorite - it was lots of fun and the energy of it spilled right into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
sentrand
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Nashville TN 7/18   Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 am

it was a great show. much better crowd than what was at cincinnati (but that was some cheesy fest) there were about ten of us in the parking lot afterwards. brian high fived one guy over the fence then let us get one pic before jumping on the bus. a few more minutes and pics wouldnt have hurt anything, maybe next time when they get back to cincinnat.
Back to top Go down
moodydan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Nashville TN 7/18   Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:53 am

I'd considered going to the Cincinnati thing, but that festival looked pretty bad. I'm seeing them again in September at Riot Fest, I think that should be a lot of fun.

Sentrand, you're in in Cincinnati; did you get to see them at Bogart's in fall of 2010? I think it was September, in the middle of the week when there was just about nobody there? That was the first time I got to see them live.
Back to top Go down
sentrand
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Nashville TN 7/18   Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:03 am

moodydan wrote:
I'd considered going to the Cincinnati thing, but that festival looked pretty bad. I'm seeing them again in September at Riot Fest, I think that should be a lot of fun.

Sentrand, you're in in Cincinnati; did you get to see them at Bogart's in fall of 2010? I think it was September, in the middle of the week when there was just about nobody there? That was the first time I got to see them live.
no, i wish i would have seen them then. that festival was lame, but well worth going for gaslight. i have been hearing they might be here in sept. lookimg at rise againsts tour schedule there are a couple holes so we are hoping.
Back to top Go down
TrickyNick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TrickyNick

PostSubject: Re: Nashville TN 7/18   Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:33 pm

From the meet and greet at Grimeys

Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 2012-07-18_13-02-48_869
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Nashville TN 7/18   Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:34 pm

TrickyNick wrote:
From the meet and greet at Grimeys

Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 2012-07-18_13-02-48_869

Lucky man, very lucky man.
Back to top Go down
ashleybb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ashleybb

PostSubject: Re: Nashville TN 7/18   Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Hey friends! I posted some photos on my Flickr. I'm sorry they're all just of Brian's face. As predicted, my friend and I got there 5 minutes before Gaslight went on, and I'm in the 5'2"/5'3" area height wise. I just held my camera in the air occasionally and hoped for the best.

We briefly talked to Brian after the show, and he was super, super apologetic he couldn't stay and talk longer. He said he "had shit to deal with." When we told him we would be at the show the next night too, he told us to drive safely and promised to spend more time hanging out in Chapel Hill (and he very much kept that promise). I was actually really impressed by how nice he was about not being able to talk longer. He easily could have just gotten on the bus.

I loved the show, but it felt like it went by in like 2 minutes. It was by no means actually short, so I guess it was just because it was my first time seeing them. I was also super excited to hear the little bit of Blood Bank they've been doing, even if Brian does skip the "it fucks with your honor" line.

I also want to say how impressed I am by Gaslight's fans. And I'll say this about CH the next night, too. The guys around us were total gentlemen. Offering my friend and I spots in front of them so we could be closer, making sure that crowd surfers never fell on us, etc.

Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 7630432780_f3c060efe7_n

Click here for the rest: Nashville 07.18.12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nashville TN 7/18   Nashville TN 7/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nashville TN 7/18
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2