DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+15
RandyMachoManCabbage
HorribleCrowe
A_Regular
Klown
Harbortown
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
saltandburn1967
Try Me
DeathoftheCool
Debonair
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Mr.Grieves
steph
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:01 am

Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

NO, I didn't see that picture! I think maybe you posted it during one of the chats I missed. I bet it was great! Razz

pretty sure most of the regular spammers have seen this, but for your amusement:

Spam - Page 2 Img00810

Heeeey! Wink

ahahah, i know you remember that photo Razz oh, lordy.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:02 am

I think I have seen that picture, Steph! How could I forget? Razz It's actually a really fun look. I dig the crimped hair! And you look exactly the same as you did back then, just different hair. Smile
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 2 Empty

Steph that's awesome, haha.

Matt, glad to hear it's all good! Especially with the hulking out.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 2 Empty

Debonair wrote:
I love that jimmy gets banned and yet everyone still talks about him......no love might not be the right word Neutral

Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Spam - Page 2 Empty

Debonair wrote:
I love that jimmy gets banned and yet everyone still talks about him......no love might not be the right word Neutral

Did jimmy get banned?? what happened? lol
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:03 am

I think I have seen that picture, Steph! How could I forget? Razz It's actually a really fun look. I dig the crimped hair! And you look exactly the same as you did back then, just different hair. Smile

hahahhaa. aww. i don't like when people tell me i look the same as i did a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:03 am

steph wrote:
MattL wrote:
Haha, no! I'm joking! I don't need any advice, and the "anyway, so..." was a little poking at Jimmy's tendency to change the subject every five seconds.

Plus, I'm listening to my "calming down" playlist on Spotify, so I should be good with the Hulking out now.

Whew! I'm glad you're okay. And I got the Jimmy reference, I was just joking. That guy...he frustates everybody so much, but gives us so much comedic ammunition too!

JimmyB wrote:
I can't eat peanut.

GODDAMNIT, THAT GETS ME EVERY TIME!!! Razz

Me too! I die laughing every single time! lol!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 am

Debonair wrote:

He's become deeply-ingrained within the Spam thread. It'll be difficult keeping him out of our vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 am

steph wrote:

hahahhaa. aww. i don't like when people tell me i look the same as i did a long time ago.

Looking young is a good thing! You don't look babyish or anything, just younger than you are. Give it a couple years, then you'll be THRILLED!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:05 am

steph wrote:

yeah enjoy it while it lasts! you big dummy!
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:06 am

MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:

He's become deeply-ingrained within the Spam thread. It'll be difficult keeping him out of our vocabulary.

Next we will just have a cardboard cut out of him. Though we probably would just get confused that its really him.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 2 Empty

steph wrote:

Looking young is a good thing! You don't look babyish or anything, just younger than you are. Give it a couple years, then you'll be THRILLED!

oh, no, i'm happy if i look younger than i am! i just don't want to look...the same as i did in high school. rabbit
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 2 Empty

Debonair wrote:
MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Next we will just have a cardboard cut out of him. Though we probably would just get confused that its really him.

Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:07 am

MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Exactly! What else am I supposed to think of if anyone ever mentions half open eyes, almost getting hit by several different cars, repeatedly getting turned down by girls, Nascar, or peanut?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 2 Empty

Debonair wrote:
MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 2 Empty

MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Exactly! What else am I supposed to think of if anyone ever mentions half open eyes, almost getting hit by several different cars, repeatedly getting turned down by girls, Nascar, or peanut?

or if you ever overhear someone being complimented on their chin being reminiscent of Bruce's in the 70's???
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:08 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

oh, no, i'm happy if i look younger than i am! i just don't want to look...the same as i did in high school. rabbit

The hair took care of that! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:11 am

steph wrote:
MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:

or if you ever overhear someone being complimented on their chin being reminiscent of Bruce's in the 70's???

lol! That was the most random, weird thing ever! Who would even say that? I think he has hearing problems, because I can't imagine anyone ever telling a person that. That would be like if I said, "You know what, Steph? Your nostrils remind me so much of Madonna's from her Papa Don't Preach video. Not Like a Virgin, just Papa Don't Preach." Strange! Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:13 am

steph wrote:
MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:

lol! That was the most random, weird thing ever! Who would even say that? I think he has hearing problems, because I can't imagine anyone ever telling a person that. That would be like if I said, "You know what, Steph? Your nostrils remind me so much of Madonna's from her Papa Don't Preach video. Not Like a Virgin, just Papa Don't Preach." Strange! Razz

hahaha, i love it Razz
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:14 am

Guys, today I got turned down by 74 girls. That's right. 74. Every girl I talked to did not say, "Oh Matt, go out with me," so that means I was turned down by them.

Right?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:17 am

MattL wrote:
Guys, today I got turned down by 74 girls. That's right. 74. Every girl I talked to did not say, "Oh Matt, go out with me," so that means I was turned down by them.

Right?

Um.......*man this is a tough one* .......can I phone a "friend"?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:18 am

MattL wrote:

Right?

That's exactly right. They either want to put you in the friend zone or hit you with their car. There are no other options. 74 is a lot. You've been busy today. Chris was only turned down by 67 girls, and 62 1/2 of them had boyfriends. Jimmy has a long way to go if he's going to catch up to the misery that surrounds you guys.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:20 am

MattL wrote:

Right?

That's exactly right. They either want to put you in the friend zone or hit you with their car. There are no other options. 74 is a lot. You've been busy today. Chris was only turned down by 67 girls, and 62 1/2 of them had boyfriends. Jimmy has a long way to go if he's going to catch up to the misery that surrounds you guys.

They were leading me on too... a bunch of them even smiled at me while they refrained from going out with me!
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:24 am

This guy..... lol!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:24 am

yes corn spaghetti! it's not the same without corn. i also put mustard on my baked potatoes and people look at me like i'm a freak Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next