DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+21
Breanne
HorribleCrowe
Harbortown
JJW319
azlisa
Labhras
Camus
Klown
StitchesOnTheRadio
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Christophe
ThisMachineKillsFascists
plugga
TGAFAN25
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
TGAforLIFE
saltandburn1967
Debonair
Mr.Grieves
IrishNameAndAnInjury
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:16 am

Haha, Robin Williams just melted his fake boobs.
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:16 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
Mrs. Doubtfire is on tv. This movie is creepy.

Mrs. Doubtfire is a classic! what is wrong w/ you??

also can we please stop talking about the heat. i had sweat dripping into my eyes all day long. i have to have the AC set at low 70s w/ the ceiling fan on & a big standing fan pointed right at my face...just to survive. ahhhhhh im getting angry.

oh it's a classic. but it's still creepy when you think about it.

steph...it was so humid outside today. phoenix can fuck it.

it was so miserable. i hate this place, i really do. at least we got a good thunderstorm last night!

I didn't get much rain last night. FIngers crossed for tonight. If it does rain I'm going to go play in the rain. Or run up and down my street screaming like a psycho.

running in the rain like a psycho is fun!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:17 am

MattL wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
MattL wrote:
So it's really hot in my room and it's seeping into my personality and I am becoming Nega-Matt. Gone are innocence and generosity, instead replaced by a burning rage to punch everyone and everything in his/her/its face.

Haha, I feel like that a lot! I don't act on it, but I want to punch people all the time! It's worse in the summer. "I just went crazy from the heat..."

Why is it so hot in your room? Do you have air conditioning? My bedroom is over the garage and it gets horribly hot in here. The central air doesn't even really help, so I have a window unit as well. I set it to 68 at night and it's nice and cool so I can attempt to get some sleep. Or at least toss and turn in bed, wanting to punch my insomnia in it's invisible face, without sweating to death. Nice, huh?

I have four separate fans blowing on me at once and it's not doing anything. It's not helping that I'm playing video games online against strangers, all of whom I want to punch in the face. I'm so rarely angry, but when I'm angry I becoming Hulklike and volatile. Even simple messages on my phone or Facebook from friends make me explode in a furious anger before I read them and realize they're just saying hello.

MATT IS JADEDPUNKHULK!!! Shocked

See, this weather makes people insane! There have been moments when I've wanted to throw my computer or phone through the window for various reasons and I hate it. I wish it was October already. It's cooler, the leaves are pretty, and that's my birthday month. Is everybody with me? Should we just fast forward a few months?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Phoenix in the middle of summer. Yuck! I spent a week there one august. I have a lot of sympathy for you.

July/August is basically the absolute worst time of year. one time, when i was living in California, me and my friend came down here for a concert on 6/6/06...we were standing out in the heat for probly hours. it was miserable. poor girl will probly never come here ever again!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am

MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:
So it's really hot in my room and it's seeping into my personality and I am becoming Nega-Matt. Gone are innocence and generosity, instead replaced by a burning rage to punch everyone and everything in his/her/its face.

Haha, I feel like that a lot! I don't act on it, but I want to punch people all the time! It's worse in the summer. "I just went crazy from the heat..."

Why is it so hot in your room? Do you have air conditioning? My bedroom is over the garage and it gets horribly hot in here. The central air doesn't even really help, so I have a window unit as well. I set it to 68 at night and it's nice and cool so I can attempt to get some sleep. Or at least toss and turn in bed, wanting to punch my insomnia in it's invisible face, without sweating to death. Nice, huh?

I have four separate fans blowing on me at once and it's not doing anything. It's not helping that I'm playing video games online against strangers, all of whom I want to punch in the face. I'm so rarely angry, but when I'm angry I becoming Hulklike and volatile. Even simple messages on my phone or Facebook from friends make me explode in a furious anger before I read them and realize they're just saying hello.

See, this weather makes people insane! There have been moments when I've wanted to throw my computer or phone through the window for various reasons and I hate it. I wish it was October already. It's cooler, the leaves are pretty, and that's my birthday month. Is everybody with me? Should we just fast forward a few months?

I'm about to punch my Spotify in the face. 10 hours worth of music in my playlist, yet when I shuffle it, it plays the same damn songs!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:19 am

MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:

Fall is my favorite season!! I'm all for it! I love the beach though and I haven't been yet this summer which is such a fail for me. Usually I've been like 5 times by the end of may.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 39 Empty

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
Mrs. Doubtfire is on tv. This movie is creepy.

Mrs. Doubtfire is a classic! what is wrong w/ you??

also can we please stop talking about the heat. i had sweat dripping into my eyes all day long. i have to have the AC set at low 70s w/ the ceiling fan on & a big standing fan pointed right at my face...just to survive. ahhhhhh im getting angry.

oh it's a classic. but it's still creepy when you think about it.

steph...it was so humid outside today. phoenix can fuck it.

it was so miserable. i hate this place, i really do. at least we got a good thunderstorm last night!

I didn't get much rain last night. FIngers crossed for tonight. If it does rain I'm going to go play in the rain. Or run up and down my street screaming like a psycho.

i got a decent amount of rain. i just stared out the window for awhile Razz i think my dog was scared, she was stuck to my side for awhile when the thunder got loud. it was cute.

also i vote for the psycho option.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 39 Empty

steph wrote:
Phoenix in the middle of summer. Yuck! I spent a week there one august. I have a lot of sympathy for you.

July/August is basically the absolute worst time of year. one time, when i was living in California, me and my friend came down here for a concert on 6/6/06...we were standing out in the heat for probly hours. it was miserable. poor girl will probly never come here ever again!

I have to wear all black at work. ALL BLACK! I look like a sweaty goth.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
steph wrote:

GUYS. this is the spam thread. wtf are you talking about Gaslight for?!

STEPH. We have all lost our minds and are completely consumed with Handwritten! HELP US!!! Shocked

I THINK I'M FINALLY GOING TO PREORDER IT TONIGHT Shocked

i've managed to stay sane by basically avoiding the subject of Handwritten Razz

YOU STILL HAVEN'T PREORDERED?! GO ORDER RIGHT NOW! Are you just getting the vinyl like you had mentioned before?

i am! well...i was holding out for deluxe vinyl, but it appears you can only get the deluxe version on CD so. fuck, i guess i'm getting the CD. maybe i'll get the vinyl, too. 🤷

Buy both! I have spent such a crazy amount of money on this album. Deluxe CD, El Jefe vinyl bundle, and the super deluxe autographed bundle. Plus I'm trying to buy the Behold the Hurricane 7" right now too. I actually did some work for my dad's business today so I could make some extra money to pay for all of this stuff. I felt like I was back in college or something!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:21 am

MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:

I'm about to punch my Spotify in the face. 10 hours worth of music in my playlist, yet when I shuffle it, it plays the same damn songs!

I'm not sure there's ever I time when I don't wanna punch spotify. Apparently my free trial ran out? just on my phone though which makes me mad.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty

MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:

How annoying! Go ahead, punch Spotify in the face!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 39 Empty

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

i've been wearing all black lately, too, but that's cause that comprises most of my wardrobe Razz

you should go full goth. black lipstick and all Razz
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:22 am

Hilarious that Doubtfire is/was on TV. I was just explaining to my sister how I great my dog like this frequently

Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:23 am

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

i've been wearing all black lately, too, but that's cause that comprises most of my wardrobe Razz

now that would be scary. i'll stick to my hobo style.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 39 Empty

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
steph wrote:

STEPH. We have all lost our minds and are completely consumed with Handwritten! HELP US!!! Shocked

YOU STILL HAVEN'T PREORDERED?! GO ORDER RIGHT NOW! Are you just getting the vinyl like you had mentioned before?

i am! well...i was holding out for deluxe vinyl, but it appears you can only get the deluxe version on CD so. fuck, i guess i'm getting the CD. maybe i'll get the vinyl, too. 🤷

Buy both! I have spent such a crazy amount of money on this album. Deluxe CD, El Jefe vinyl bundle, and the super deluxe autographed bundle. Plus I'm trying to buy the Behold the Hurricane 7" right now too. I actually did some work for my dad's business today so I could make some extra money to pay for all of this stuff. I felt like I was back in college or something!

When my mom figures out how much I've spent on this album ($100) I'm dead. It was nice knowing you guys! She's already ready to kill me for buying This Charming Man's album on vinyl. Wups.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 39 Empty

i'll probly do the vinyl, too. only because i finally got a semi-decent paycheck. and also Gaslight is the one band i would buy multiple copies of an album of Razz

but you, my dear, are taking it to another level.

that remind me of working for my dad back in the day. oy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

I wear a lot of black too, but if I went for the full goth look, I would scare the kids! In their Wisteria Lane world, no one looks like that, has a hair out of place, or even sweats, it seems. I work in a Stepford neighborhood and it's creepy. I don't fit in there! Razz
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:24 am

Is it bad? good? wrong? that's i've only spend $9.99 on this album?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 39 Empty

MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:

How annoying! Go ahead, punch Spotify in the face!

Spam - Page 39 Hulk

Graahhhhhh. Go ahead, Spotify. Play Amanda one more time.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 39 Empty

JJW319 wrote:
Hilarious that Doubtfire is/was on TV. I was just explaining to my sister how I great my dog like this frequently

Haha do you really?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 am

JJW319 wrote:
Is it bad? good? wrong? that's i've only spend $9.99 on this album?

Well it proves you are sane! Haha so that's a good thing. Some of us are goners.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 am

I wear a lot of black too, but if I went for the full goth look, I would scare the kids! In their Wisteria Lane world, no one looks like that, has a hair out of place, or even sweats, it seems. I work in a Stepford neighborhood and it's creepy. I don't fit in there! Razz

Shocked that makes me think of Edward Scissorhands I love you
i feel like a bum sometimes in this neighborhood, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am

JJW319 wrote:

Haha do you really?

Yeah I even put on the icing mask Laughing

it gets him all fired up. So does acting like a monster. It's like a 4 year old.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
steph wrote:

When my mom figures out how much I've spent on this album ($100) I'm dead. It was nice knowing you guys! She's already ready to kill me for buying This Charming Man's album on vinyl. Wups.

Haha, I'm going to want to kill myself when my credit card statement arrives! I am such a horrible shopaholic, but I NEED all of these things! And TCM's Every Little Secret is great. It's worth getting killed over. I think I'll listen to it tomorrow! Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:30 am

steph wrote:

i'll probly do the vinyl, too. only because i finally got a semi-decent paycheck. and also Gaslight is the one band i would buy multiple copies of an album of Razz

but you, my dear, are taking it to another level.

that remind me of working for my dad back in the day. oy Rolling Eyes

I KNOW! I've lost it completely.

My dad has a small business making fishing lures, and all through high school and college I did some detail work for him, but I stopped when I started working full time. I still handle online orders and emails for him, but I did some more detail work today because he was backed up on orders and I'm broker than broke. That will be the majority of my day tomorrow too I think. Such an exciting way to spend the last couple of days of my vacation! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next