DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have what you want what I need?

Go down 
+3
Shrewsbury_Stars
kcdc
onbackstreetsinbackseats
7 posters
AuthorMessage
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

I have what you want what I need? Empty
PostSubject: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:21 pm

I'm looking to trade. I have the gray American slang lp and the tshirt (L) and poster if you should so desire. The half black half green american slang lp. The black señor and the queen 2x7. Sink or swim euro pressing lp on yellow, red and clear. This charming man lp on brown. And the '59 sound lp on blue with tshirt (m) (I know I have it, but I've moved twice since it came out and don't know where it is off the top of my head). I'm looking for, and please don't laugh at me, I know everyone is looking to get their hands on these - wellmont theater poster, sink or swim lp on black, sink or swim demos 7" blue splatter, señor and the queen 2x7 on white, and The green hell version of the '59 sound. Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Also I'm on deadformat (westonfan1), you can check out my for sale or trade section if you want things other than gaslight. I'll also get rid of other things, just ask. Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:18 am

It's gonna be tough to find any of those, I haven't seen a copy sink or swim lp on black, sink or swim demos 7" blue splatter, señor and the queen 2x7 on white, or the green hell version of the '59 sound for sale anywhere for the longest time.

I myself, having looking around for the blue splatter SOS demos and S&TQ on 2x7 white. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Here's the SoS demos /104 if you're willing to spend big bucks:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Gaslight-Anthem-SINK-OR-SWIM-DEMOS-Blue-Splatter-7-Vinyl-LP-RARE-104-/330763268576?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4d0306f1e0#ht_595wt_250
Back to top Go down
kissthebottle
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:52 am

Check discogs. I was able to get the greenhell 59 Sound for a little over 100 bucks. I'm really thinking of pulling the trigger on the original sink or swim demos, but 289 is pretty effing pricey.
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:27 am

I almost had the green hell 59 sound last summer, it was delivered to my neighbors house who gets my mail sometimes. When I confronted him about it he said he didn't get anything delivered. I went to the post office to file a claim, and filed a dispute with PayPal. The post office is worthless, and it was too late to get my money back from paypal. So i was out $100. Also the person I bought it from lives like 18 miles from my house, so all of this could have been avoided if he would have just met me somewhere. Oh well. And $300 is way more than I'm willing to spend for the SOS demo 7".
Back to top Go down
kissthebottle
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Wow. Sink or Swim Demos already sold.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:50 pm

kissthebottle wrote:
Wow. Sink or Swim Demos already sold.

Yea, i bet somebody on here saw it Wink
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Believe it or not, three copies of the demos /104 have passed through my collection. I had two copies and traded my extra for a very rare bad religion record I'd been trying to get for years. I later acquired another copy as part of a bundle of records that I bought from someone. I'm holding on to that one as trading currency because I'm sure there will be a rare release in the future that I miss out on. I've never sold any of my records and don't ever plan to. The whole idea of buying records to sell at a profit just doesn't appeal to me.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:45 pm

onbackstreetsinbackseats wrote:
I almost had the green hell 59 sound last summer, it was delivered to my neighbors house who gets my mail sometimes. When I confronted him about it he said he didn't get anything delivered. I went to the post office to file a claim, and filed a dispute with PayPal. The post office is worthless, and it was too late to get my money back from paypal. So i was out $100. Also the person I bought it from lives like 18 miles from my house, so all of this could have been avoided if he would have just met me somewhere. Oh well. And $300 is way more than I'm willing to spend for the SOS demo 7".

That really blows. If I hear of one '59 Sound green becoming available, I'll let you know. Be sure to check E-bay Germany every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Thanks a lot, I greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 pm

a copy of sink (104) sold on ebay this weekend $289
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Another copy of the SoS demos /104 just got listed:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GASLIGHT-ANTHEM-sink-or-swim-demos-7-BLUE-WHITE-SPLATTER-VINYL-LTD-104-PRESS-/230841281050?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35bf366a1a
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 am

I WANT!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have what you want what I need?   I have what you want what I need? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have what you want what I need?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Vinyl, CDs & Trading-
Jump to: