DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+

Go down 
+11
snick
TheContender
NYYFAN523
enola
JimmyB
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
simo
Klown
saltandburn1967
funkymonk450
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
snick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:35 pm

navesink banks was also played.. I think there's one or two more that I'm missing.
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:46 pm

This sounds like a long 24 hours for Brian, considering the bus broke down and they had the 5 am flight to Minneapolis then had to be in Kansas city bright and early.
Back to top Go down
snick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:56 pm

for real though it has been a hectic schedule for them the past day or so, i was impressed with his energy/chipperness for being so early. he kept joking about how the rest of the band got to keep sleeping in haha but he was in great spirits and hung out with a few people from the station and fans for a while after the show at a nearby breakfast place. (<-holy run on sentence)

i was so tempted to jump on stub hub and buy a ticket for the show in lawrence tonight, but alas, i have to work sometimes Sad
Back to top Go down
funkymonk450
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:19 pm

The cover he played was Smile by Pearl Jam. I was the guy he said it was for, on account of I was wearing my Pearl Jam Fan Club Tshirt. It was a pretty cool moment for me there!
Back to top Go down
snick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:22 pm

So Since I just got this new account on here today, the boards won't let me post links for a week or so..but there's the entire set in an awesome soundboard recording and an interview with brian on 96.5 the buzz's website!

Could someone help us all out and cut these mp3s into individual tracks? I don't know how long the link will be active..

(sorry for not having a link.. just google the station and you can track it down in their blogs section.)
Back to top Go down
snick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:23 pm

funkymonk450 wrote:
The cover he played was Smile by Pearl Jam. I was the guy he said it was for, on account of I was wearing my Pearl Jam Fan Club Tshirt. It was a pretty cool moment for me there!

That's awesome!! Thanks for helping me out with the song too.. i knew i had heard it before. And, I just posted it above, but check out the radio station's website and there's a full audio rip already up and an interview from this morning!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:28 pm

http://media.965thebuzz.com/a/59279134/the-gaslight-anthem-interview.htm?q=brian+fallon

http://media.965thebuzz.com/a/59275619/the-gaslight-anthem-acoustic.htm?q=brian+fallon

and download links

http://media.965thebuzz.com/search?q=brian+fallon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:32 pm

funkymonk450 wrote:
The cover he played was Smile by Pearl Jam.

One of my favorites from Pearl Jam. Must Hear now!!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:40 pm

The two files together, incase the radio station takes it down at some point

http://www.mediafire.com/?kbc5cefbmfhwdfw

and it can be added to the bootleg list Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Klown wrote:
done Wink and thanks for taking the time.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Ahh this sounds so amazing. And he played a few songs that I've never heard live and am dying to hear. So jealous. That's awesome that he was in such a good mood given the hour.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Cool. I'm going to the Lawrence show tonight (and STL tomorrow) but was far too lazy to drive a few hours that early in the morning. Plus I'm not 21.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:23 pm

It'll be interesting to hear if they play We Did it When We Were Young tonight because he said he was gonna bring it up during soundcheck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Klown wrote:
The two files together, incase the radio station takes it down at some point

http://www.mediafire.com/?kbc5cefbmfhwdfw

thanks yo
Back to top Go down
TheContender
A Contender
A Contender
TheContender

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Would love to have heard River's Edge and Navesink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+   BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRIAN SOLO PERFORMANCE KANSAS CITY JULY 12 ! KEGS N EGGS 21+
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2