DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+23
Kosburn59
enola
bringiton
YouCanCallMeSally
Philo
White Man In Hammersmith
kirstyt
azlisa
Debonair
Breanne
plugga
Camus
HorribleCrowe
TGAFAN25
steph
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
JimmyB
Mr.Grieves
StitchesOnTheRadio
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Klown
saltandburn1967
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:40 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey guys! Wanna come over for margaritas? I'm making another pitcher in just a minute. Very Happy

Geez. Drink...drink....drink

Yeah, I don't know what's gotten into Shannon lately. Rolling Eyes

Haha

Poor me! Sad Razz

I'm not even the least bit tipsy. I just love margaritas and they sounded really good tonight. My dad and I split a pitcher and I just made another one. Then I'm done!

Konrad, your night of drinking sounds pretty wild! How is your face feeling? You're just banged up from head to toe! Razz

Haha Well, margaritas are yummy. Smile

Yeah, the funny thing is it wasn't too wild. It was just the consequences of drinking on a nearly empty stomach....bad idea...and then waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom when it was dark and I couldn't find the light switches. And, it didn't help that I couldn't walk normally. Anyway, smashed my face on a table, so it left a nice mark. But, it's feeling much better than it did Saturday morning. Smile Live and learn... But, yeah, I pretty much am banged up head to toe. Rolling Eyes

Oh, you're just a mess. Hug I'm glad you didn't really get hurt though. That could have been bad! And never drink on an empty stomach!

Yeah. You can say that again... But, yeah, I lucked out. Could have been worse! Yeah, learned my lesson there... I think I heard something that "common sense" is the last thing you "develop" in life. I think whoever said that was right. haha But, hopefully I "develop" that ability soon.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:41 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Ooh, peanut butter cookies sound so good! My mom makes great peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips. I'm not eating dessert tonight either...even though I really want to!

Well fine! If you guys won't come drink with me, I'll have to drink it all on my own. Where's Steph? Razz

Real question is.....where is Jimmy? oh wait......hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Good One Chris....good one!

lol! lol! lol! Haha, that was GREAT! Spam is so much better without him bringing us down or making us mad.

Huh??? What happened to Jimmy? Did he get banned....again? Shocked

Yeah, this time for much longer. Dude got issues.

There was this big thing in spam yesterday. Jimmy was complaining about his minor problems, and Gordon poured his heart out to him, sharing some very personal things that happened to him, real problems, and how he overcame them. Jimmy ignored him! That made me and several other people mad, and chaos ensued. When Andrew got here, he banned Jimmy and said he's only getting one more chance, then he's gone for good. Seriously, it was awful. He was so rude, insincere, and disrespectful, I couldn't believe it. I was so mad that he ignored Gordon and the rest of us and acted like that, that I was literally in tears.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:44 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey guys! Wanna come over for margaritas? I'm making another pitcher in just a minute. Very Happy

Geez. Drink...drink....drink

Yeah, I don't know what's gotten into Shannon lately. Rolling Eyes

Haha

Poor me! Sad Razz

I'm not even the least bit tipsy. I just love margaritas and they sounded really good tonight. My dad and I split a pitcher and I just made another one. Then I'm done!

Konrad, your night of drinking sounds pretty wild! How is your face feeling? You're just banged up from head to toe! Razz

Haha Well, margaritas are yummy. Smile

Yeah, the funny thing is it wasn't too wild. It was just the consequences of drinking on a nearly empty stomach....bad idea...and then waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom when it was dark and I couldn't find the light switches. And, it didn't help that I couldn't walk normally. Anyway, smashed my face on a table, so it left a nice mark. But, it's feeling much better than it did Saturday morning. Smile Live and learn... But, yeah, I pretty much am banged up head to toe. Rolling Eyes

Oh, you're just a mess. Hug I'm glad you didn't really get hurt though. That could have been bad! And never drink on an empty stomach!

Yeah. You can say that again... But, yeah, I lucked out. Could have been worse! Yeah, learned my lesson there... I think I heard something that "common sense" is the last thing you "develop" in life. I think whoever said that was right. haha But, hopefully I "develop" that ability soon.

Haha, I think you have common sense, you just made a mistake with alcohol that night. I drank too much on Saturday and I wasn't walking straight either, so yeah. We all have those nights I guess. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:44 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Ooh, peanut butter cookies sound so good! My mom makes great peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips. I'm not eating dessert tonight either...even though I really want to!

Well fine! If you guys won't come drink with me, I'll have to drink it all on my own. Where's Steph? Razz

lol! lol! lol! Haha, that was GREAT! Spam is so much better without him bringing us down or making us mad.

There was this big thing in spam yesterday. Jimmy was complaining about his minor problems, and Gordon poured his heart out to him, sharing some very personal things that happened to him, real problems, and how he overcame them. Jimmy ignored him! That made me and several other people mad, and chaos ensued. When Andrew got here, he banned Jimmy and said he's only getting one more chance, then he's gone for good. Seriously, it was awful. He was so rude, insincere, and disrespectful, I couldn't believe it. I was so mad that he ignored Gordon and the rest of us and acted like that, that I was literally in tears.

The guy is the most selfish individual I have ever talked to. Both on the internet and real life. No reason to shed tears because of him. The guy is just a jerk.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Wow. That is messed up. I can't believe Jimmy just ignored him... well, I can...this is Jimmy after all. But, still, that's kinda crazy. He really needs some help! Sorry all that happened. Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

The guy is the most selfish individual I have ever talked to. Both on the internet and real life. No reason to shed tears because of him. The guy is just a jerk.

Yeah, I know. I was having a rough day anyway and his total lack of respect just pushed me over the edge. I have been nice to Jimmy and tried to help him so much, I pray for the guy, but he showed a different side to himself yesterday and I am completely disgusted with him. I won't get riled up over him anymore, because I have to ignore him now. I don't want to fight with people and cause problems, so I have to stay away from him.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:50 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Wow. That is messed up. I can't believe Jimmy just ignored him... well, I can...this is Jimmy after all. But, still, that's kinda crazy. He really needs some help! Sorry all that happened. Sad

Honestly, I'm glad you didn't see it because it was infuriating. I have never known someone that cold and unfeeling in my life. He needs to see a psychiatrist so badly, but he won't.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Craziness... Yeah... he needs help. That's too bad he won't get it tho. No Anyway, I gotta get going. Sad

But, maybe I'll catch ya later. Enjoy those margaritas Shannon! We'll see ya guys!

Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Is there a way to get numerous amounts of people to look at your ebay auction?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Haha, I will but I'm done after this one. Learning my limits! Razz

Bye Konrad! Talk to you later! wave
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:55 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Is there a way to get numerous amounts of people to look at your ebay auction?

Tag them with a lot of descriptions, so when people search they are more likely to bring up your listing. What are you selling?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:56 pm

My Xbox 360 and all 65 of my games. I got sick and tired of video games and have not touched my xbox for 6 months. Thought it was a good time to get rid of it and get some money.

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:59 pm

That is a good idea. Just tag your listing with a bunch of stuff so if people search certain games or consoles or whatever, they'll come up.

I'll be right back! wave
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 pm

i'll give you 4 bucks for all of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
i'll give you 4 bucks for all of that stuff.

Deal. Where should I mail it to?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 pm

123 fake street.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
123 fake street.

Sounds like a good street you live on. I will head to the post office right now and do overnight delivery.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:03 pm

sweet!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Mail my 4 dollars to 666Ibelieveeverything street
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:06 pm

righty oh! i'll send my rolls of pennies.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:39 pm

You guys are goofy! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 pm

yo' mamma!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
yo' mamma!

How rude! Frying Pan

So what are you up to tonight?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:53 pm

i'm a jerk head!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
i'm a jerk head!

Suspect I'm kind of afraid to ask, but...why...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next