DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????

Go down 
+2
TGAforLIFE
sickgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sickgirl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirl

so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Empty
PostSubject: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:27 am

Me me me! I'm so stoked, I've yet to see this amazing band live. Haven't been to any shows at all in the past four years or so, living on an island in Alaska will do that I guess. I'm back in the "States" now. I can't freakin' wait. Anybody from here going to be there?
Back to top Go down
sickgirl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirl

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:21 pm

getting ready to head up to Portland for the show tomorrow. It's gonna be a blast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 pm

haha Sweet! I'll be there. We should get a beer after the show or something.

I'll be wearing this t-shirt... and I have a gotee. (Maybe that narrows it down?) haha

http://www.infinitemerch.com/product.php?productid=17570

Oh, name's Konrad btw
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Can someone pick me up the Dave Hause Time Will Tell 7" tour vinyl? I'll paypal you over the money before hand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Klown wrote:
Can someone pick me up the Dave Hause Time Will Tell 7" tour vinyl? I'll paypal you over the money before hand.

I could probably do that. Wink I'll pm you my email.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:42 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Klown wrote:

I could probably do that. Wink I'll pm you my email.

Awesome, you're a hero amongst men!
Back to top Go down
sickgirl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirl

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:01 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:

I'll be wearing this t-shirt... and I have a gotee. (Maybe that narrows it down?) haha

Oh, name's Konrad btw

My name is Jasmine, and I do not have a gotee Smile I'm not sure what I'll be wearing, actually I think I'll wear my fuck cancer shirt, hmm not sure. My lip is pierced twice and my hair's still kinda purple. If you see me come say hi. I'm going up there by myself and have no plans but the show.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm not going, but I agree with your t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:12 am

sickgirl wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Oh, name's Konrad btw

My name is Jasmine, and I do not have a gotee Smile I'm not sure what I'll be wearing, actually I think I'll wear my fuck cancer shirt, hmm not sure. My lip is pierced twice and my hair's still kinda purple. If you see me come say hi. I'm going up there by myself and have no plans but the show.

Hey, that's good you don't have a gotee. haha That sounds like a great shirt. I'd agree with it as well. I'll look for the purple hair!
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:56 pm

my buddy sent me this last night. not sure what was actually played but this was the printed setlist. The Angry Johnny tag was Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac though.

so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Tga20120607r

Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 pm

ral wrote:
my buddy sent me this last night. not sure what was actually played but this was the printed setlist. The Angry Johnny tag was Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac though.

That looks about right. They included Here Comes My Man and Baba O'Riley in the encore though because the show was that awesome. Also Bilioxi was played at some point during the main set.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:26 pm

ral wrote:

so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Tga20120607r

So jealous! haha
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Konrad thanks again for getting the ticket to Nick. He really enjoyed the show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:39 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
Konrad thanks again for getting the ticket to Nick. He really enjoyed the show!

Hey, no prob man! I'm glad it worked out, and glad he enjoyed the show! It was epic, for sure.
Back to top Go down
sickgirl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirl

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:10 am

awesome show, going to have to go to many more for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????   so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so who's gonna be in Portland this weekend????
Page 1 of 1