DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from northern England!

Go down 
+11
YouCanCallMeSally
Dearly Departed
markbarlow
Klown
OldHaunts
Harbortown
steph
TGAforLIFE
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Breanne
FelixMA
15 posters
AuthorMessage
FelixMA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
FelixMA

Hello from northern England! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Hey! I'm Chris (or FelixMA, im not sure of the etiquette yet?) I've had an account and lurked on here on and off for roughly a year now. MASSIVE Gaslight fan, not a day goes by where I dont listen to them. I've seen them 3 times, twice at Leeds festival and once in lovely sunny Newcastle. If you're familiar with the north, I'm from around Teeside, not sure what else to say, but yeah. HI! Very Happy

Last edited by FelixMA on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Welcome! I'm Breanne!

I think there are quite a few others from your neck of the woods
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
FelixMA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
FelixMA

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Hey! SWEEEEET. I honestly dont know why ive never got more involved with this forum. I always find myself lurking through it...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi Chris, I'm Shannon. Smile I listen to Gaslight every single day too, and if you're a massive fan, you have definitely come to the right place. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:36 am

Alright! Another MASSIVE Gaslight fan!! I think it's perfectly healthy to listen to them every day. I haven't consulted a doctor about it... But, I'm sure it is.

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:18 am

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU BRITS.

YOU'RE TAKING OVER THE BOARD Shocked

erm, i mean, welcome! wave
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 am

steph wrote:

THEY'RE TAKING OUR J- Welcome to the forum, man!
Back to top Go down
OldHaunts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OldHaunts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:19 am

Hello. Yay for the North, I'm from Preston - but now living in Manchester. Also lurked about for ages, but I never got an account, no idea why! Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:48 am

Hello there smoggie Smile

forum etiquette, whilst the usernames are there, I think a lot of us just use other folks proper names Smile

I'm Gordon, and I guess I'm not THAT far away from you either in geographical terms, or a 40 quid easyjet flight Very Happy

Enjoy the place, I still don't know who this band are.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
FelixMA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
FelixMA

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Klown, I like the use of Smoggie there! Yeah I noticed that there a load of British people on here. I'm gonna get my mates on here, they're the same as me, all lurk no join Smile
Back to top Go down
markbarlow
Wooderson
Wooderson
markbarlow

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Welcome aboard Chris, I'm Mark and from up north too.

OldHaunts wrote:
Hello. Yay for the North, I'm from Preston - but now living in Manchester. Also lurked about for ages, but I never got an account, no idea why! Welcome Smile
I'm from Preston - you're moving up in the world! Don't let those Mancs hear you calling Salford Manchester though.
Back to top Go down
Dearly Departed
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Hey i was gone do a thread like this for a while but i think il just jack yours ha.... Im Jamie originally from Belfast but been living in Newcastle/ Durham for the past 6 years.. HUGE Gaslight fan swell! Nice to arm...meet? ... you all!
Back to top Go down
OldHaunts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OldHaunts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:48 pm

haha Mark, this is very true. Although I'm slowly edging towards the border each time I move flat, I'm a five minute walk at the moment, so one day I will make it to Manchester!

Last edited by OldHaunts on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Welcome Chris!

Dearly Departed wrote:
Hey i was gone do a thread like this for a while but i think il just jack yours ha.... Im Jamie originally from Belfast but been living in Newcastle/ Durham for the past 6 years.. HUGE Gaslight fan swell! Nice to arm...meet? ... you all!

I'm gonna be moving to Durham in September, so I sure hope it's nice to live there. I heard it's full of Germans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:

THEY'RE TAKING OUR J- Welcome to the forum, man!

Ya know, it's great that we can all come here from various places around the world and get along so well... Razz

Welcome Jamie! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dearly Departed
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:21 pm

YouCanCallMeSally wrote:
Welcome Chris!

Dearly Departed wrote:

I'm gonna be moving to Durham in September, so I sure hope it's nice to live there. I heard it's full of Germans Very Happy

Yea Durhams nice pretty and scenic.. not a great deal going on though... Well i only know one German and i work with him but i don't know a lot of people... You going to Durham to study?
Back to top Go down
Dearly Departed
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey Guys!!!
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:59 am

Morning!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:58 am

Welcome to DSS, Chris! Sounds like it's definitely the right forum for you Smile come on and join us in the threads!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Klown wrote:

Enjoy the place, I still don't know who this band are.

Oh, and I just noticed this...

Haha That is hilarious! You should buy a couple of their records, Gordon! Razz
Back to top Go down
aelliott88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
aelliott88

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:15 pm

Alright

I'm from Newcastle, well just outside. Also a massive gaslight fan.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:26 pm

aelliott88 wrote:
Alright

I'm from Newcastle, well just outside. Also a massive gaslight fan.
gaslight are a bunch of Springsteen wannabes. Why don't you join a Sinatra forum like a real man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from northern England!   Hello from northern England! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from northern England!
Page 1 of 1