DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+21
Christophe
A_Regular
Camus
Labhras
White Man In Hammersmith
HorribleCrowe
Klown
ThisMachineKillsFascists
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Breanne
Mr.Grieves
plugga
saltandburn1967
JimmyB
Yozzy
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
Harbortown
steph
IrishNameAndAnInjury
DeathoftheCool
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I think I have checked TGA's website a dozen times today to see if HCMM is streaming again. I have a problem. Andrew, this is what I need an intervention for!!! Razz

Gaslight addictions I approve so can't help ya there Razz

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:49 am

JackStreetcar wrote:
JackStreetcar wrote:
What possesses people do be that insanely creepy? I had to half-deal with a very stalker-esque dude recently and it just boggles the mind...

I have no idea! People are just weird and complicated and sometimes SCARY! What happened with your stalker? Shocked

Wasn't mine. See, I would've been fine with that. It's the girl I've been seeing. Luckily he seems to have backed off a bit, but he was very...how do I put this delicately...date rapist-y? Trying to get her to come to a sketchy party and he literally said "don't bring your boyfriend" and was getting super-clingy and saying bizarre shit that you would never say to anyone, let anyone someone that you've never met in person. Yup, that's right...he literally had a couple mutual friends on facebook and added her and I guess got her phone number from someone.

Oh wow, that's terrifying! I'm glad he's backed off a little. I'm sure the girl you've been seeing is relieved! There are so many psychos out there, it's just mind-boggling.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 am

Debonair wrote:
I think I have checked TGA's website a dozen times today to see if HCMM is streaming again. I have a problem. Andrew, this is what I need an intervention for!!! Razz

You're too late anyway. I'm a lost cause. After hearing HCMM tonight, I'm a total goner! I just thought about it a minute ago and tears came to my eyes again. I think Brian is trying to kill me with his songs!
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:53 am

JackStreetcar wrote:
JackStreetcar wrote:
What possesses people do be that insanely creepy? I had to half-deal with a very stalker-esque dude recently and it just boggles the mind...

I have no idea! People are just weird and complicated and sometimes SCARY! What happened with your stalker? Shocked

Wasn't mine. See, I would've been fine with that. It's the girl I've been seeing. Luckily he seems to have backed off a bit, but he was very...how do I put this delicately...date rapist-y? Trying to get her to come to a sketchy party and he literally said "don't bring your boyfriend" and was getting super-clingy and saying bizarre shit that you would never say to anyone, let anyone someone that you've never met in person. Yup, that's right...he literally had a couple mutual friends on facebook and added her and I guess got her phone number from someone.

Oh wow, that's terrifying! I'm glad he's backed off a little. I'm sure the girl you've been seeing is relieved! There are so many psychos out there, it's just mind-boggling.

Yep...I'll admit this girl does tend to have an aura where she just attracts guys like you wouldn't believe. So I guess it sort of comes with the territory, but yeah...to me there's just no room for that kind of behavior.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:54 am

I have a bust of MattL in my closet, made of gum
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:58 am

Spam - Page 21 Shrine

Eugh.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:58 am

JackStreetcar wrote:
JackStreetcar wrote:
JackStreetcar wrote:

Yep...I'll admit this girl does tend to have an aura where she just attracts guys like you wouldn't believe. So I guess it sort of comes with the territory, but yeah...to me there's just no room for that kind of behavior.

No way! That behavior sounds horrifying and extremely abnormal. I hope she never meets him in person. That would be really scary.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:59 am

Bluuu wrote:
I have a bust of MattL in my closet, made of gum

lol!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:59 am

Debonair wrote:

You're too late anyway. I'm a lost cause. After hearing HCMM tonight, I'm a total goner! I just thought about it a minute ago and tears came to my eyes again. I think Brian is trying to kill me with his songs!

Anywhere I can watch this concert right now?
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:00 am

Well if he does ever show up I'll be there with a smile and a gentle warning haha.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:00 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Anywhere I can watch this concert right now?

It should still be playing on the CBS website, and probably VEVO.

I think the boys are about to come on Letterman right now, though.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am

Where is everyone listening to the leaked version HCMM? I've been listening to it on youtube, but it got removed Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:04 am

Breanne wrote:
Where is everyone listening to the leaked version HCMM? I've been listening to it on youtube, but it got removed Mad

No one can post leaks here, and honestly, I don't know because I don't listen to them. But they're out there, so keep looking...

But you can hear HCMM on the Letterman concert thing. It's supposed to be archived I think, and it's so amazing. I love you
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:05 am

Breanne wrote:

No one can post leaks here, and honestly, I don't know because I don't listen to them. But they're out there, so keep looking...

But you can hear HCMM on the Letterman concert thing. It's supposed to be archived I think, and it's so amazing. I love you

Ugh, I can't find the concert anywhere!!! I checked youtube, vevo, and cbs.com. What the F!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:07 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Breanne wrote:

Ugh, I can't find the concert anywhere!!! I checked youtube, vevo, and cbs.com. What the F!

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/liveonletterman/the_gaslight_anthem/video/ There you go! Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:08 am

Come on, Gaslight, play your song on Letterman so I can go to bed! I've been up since 4:30 this morning and I'm TIRED! bounce
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:09 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Breanne wrote:

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/liveonletterman/the_gaslight_anthem/video/ There you go! Smile

It is the same 30 second preview over and over again. Ugh, I HATE my life right now much. Ima go jump off a cliff.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 am

Does it keep saying, "Prepare for an encore of The Gaslight Anthem etc.?"

Just keep listening to it, eventually you'll get through.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:12 am

MattL wrote:
Does it keep saying, "Prepare for an encore of The Gaslight Anthem etc.?"

Just keep listening to it, eventually you'll get through.

No, it is playing 45 with old footage of them and it says something like "Watch the Gaslight Anthem on an exclusive concert on live at letterman" and then it repeats it over...and...over...and ....over
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Breanne wrote:

It is the same 30 second preview over and over again. Ugh, I HATE my life right now much. Ima go jump off a cliff.

Really?! I'm sorry! I thought it was still playing. I would think it would be in the archives tomorrow though. I caught the second airing, but not until OWL was ending, so I haven't heard Biloxi Parish tonight and I'm dying to because everyone was saying how great it was. It better be up tomorrow or I'll riot! Wanna join me? Razz
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Breanne wrote:

Really?! I'm sorry! I thought it was still playing. I would think it would be in the archives tomorrow though. I caught the second airing, but not until OWL was ending, so I haven't heard Biloxi Parish tonight and I'm dying to because everyone was saying how great it was. It better be up tomorrow or I'll riot! Wanna join me? Razz

YES!!!! I WILL JOIN!!!! I also will protest this fake deluxe bundle they keep talking about.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:15 am

Would it be okay to post the performances from Youtube if they're on there?

Cause if so, I'll go search around for you guys!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:16 am

Romance issues talk on this board makes me want to punch babies.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:16 am

MattL wrote:
Would it be okay to post the performances from Youtube if they're on there?

Cause if so, I'll go search around for you guys!

Haha, don't bother my man. I don't want you to go search the other end of the earth for me. I can wait patiently.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Breanne wrote:

YES!!!! I WILL JOIN!!!! I also will protest this fake deluxe bundle they keep talking about.

EXCELLENT!!!!! I will also protest that they (Mercury or whoever) didn't let HCMM remain streaming on the website since it was already up there. It was cruel to take it away from us! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: