DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Non Gaslight Gigs

Go down 
+23
Paddy
Casey
SubconsciousRitual
CluckyB
EveryWordHandwritten
The Angry Johnny Revue
40 Miler
bobbyjames
Klown
Try Me
redheadchick
Emusic
StitchesOnTheRadio
saraM87
Camus
loazis
bringiton
Christophe
simo
plugga
drifter69
colmillionaire
StopAndSlideToTheRight
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:27 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Emusic wrote:
This year i saw:

Bryan Adams, Paul McCartney, Rival Sons, Seasick Steve, Mumford & Sons (x2), Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band, The All-American Rejects, Rise Against, Blink - 182, The Cure, Elbow, Mastodon, Jack White, Katzenjammer,Pearl Jam,Beirut, The XX,Editors
James Vincent McMorrow, Alabama Shakes, Ben Howard (X2), M83,Noah And The Whale, Other Lives, The Vaccines, Dropkick Murphys, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Florence & The Machine, Snow Patrol, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Hot Water Music, Alkaline Trio, Chuck Ragan, Laura Jane Grace , Dave Hause, The Dubliners, Sting, The Scabs, James Taylor, Dan Andriano & Brendan Kelly, Flatcat

Coming up this year:
Pukkelpop (Mark Lanegan, TGA, Feist, Foo Fighters,...) , Don McLean, Jethro Tull, Ben Howard, Paul Simon, Leonard Cohen,

Sure i forget some things...
They were all really really good!

Excuse my language but, Holy Crap! That's not just huge in quantity but also quality.

Yeah i know , my wallet knows it to...
I forgot Lou Reed, damn how could i do that! He was really good, didn't had much expectations for it because he's not always that good live, but he did pretty good!

Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:45 am

I try to forget Lou Reed, then that stupid Metallica thing came out, and it made me try to forget him even more.

I've had a pretty quiet year for gigs for a change. Lets see... Rammstein, Mark Lanegan, Dan Andriano, Tom Gabel, Cory Branan (twice) Chuck Ragan, Jon Snodgrass, Gaslight Anthem, Pearl Jam (twice) Tom Petty, Chris Cornell, Volbeat and I know there was more, just can't for the life of me remember. Only have tickets sitting here or ordered for Dave Hause, Social Distortion, Eddie Vedder and Gaslight (five tix)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
bobbyjames
A Contender
A Contender
bobbyjames

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 am

The only gigs I have tickets for at the minite are:

Blink 182
Polar Bear Club
Frank Turner
The Gaslight Anthem

Though Motion City Soundtrack have just announced a UK tour so I'll probably go see them again. Might also pick up a ticket for Rancid.
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:24 am

Emusic wrote:
This year i saw:

Bryan Adams, Paul McCartney, Rival Sons, Seasick Steve, Mumford & Sons (x2), Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band, The All-American Rejects, Rise Against, Blink - 182, The Cure, Elbow, Mastodon, Jack White, Katzenjammer,Pearl Jam,Beirut, The XX,Editors
James Vincent McMorrow, Alabama Shakes, Ben Howard (X2), M83,Noah And The Whale, Other Lives, The Vaccines, Dropkick Murphys, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Florence & The Machine, Snow Patrol, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Hot Water Music, Alkaline Trio, Chuck Ragan, Laura Jane Grace , Dave Hause, The Dubliners, Sting, The Scabs, James Taylor, Dan Andriano & Brendan Kelly, Flatcat

Coming up this year:
Pukkelpop (Mark Lanegan, TGA, Feist, Foo Fighters,...) , Don McLean, Jethro Tull, Ben Howard, Paul Simon, Leonard Cohen,

Ben Howard & M83 were both crazy good when I saw them this year Very Happy

I'd kill to see the XX though!
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Klown wrote:
I try to forget Lou Reed, then that stupid Metallica thing came out, and it made me try to forget him even more.

You shouldn't do that though!
I agree with the fact that the stuff with metallica is really bullsh*t ( to say the least). But he didn't played much of that stuff, and metallica wasn't there so if he played it solo it wasn't really that bad...
Lou is really really great on his solo stuff and wit The Velvet Underground! I'm happy i could see him once.
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:31 pm

StopAndSlideToTheRight wrote:
Emusic wrote:
This year i saw:

Coming up this year:

Ben Howard & M83 were both crazy good when I saw them this year Very Happy

I'd kill to see the XX though!

Yep, i agree with you, they were very good!
The XX was great to, but i wouldn't kill for that Wink
I'm happy i saw them, but that's that.
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 am

Saw Paul Simon ft. Ladysmith Black Mambazo yesterday!!!
Jezus, what a concert! He played most of he's best songs , i just missed The Myth Of Fingerprints.
He also played The Sound of Silence solo, thought i was in heaven ...
He played for almost 3 hours. Saw him last year to but then it was without Ladysmith.
Back to top Go down
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm

This year i've seen:

Dead To Me
Dave Hause x2
Dan Andriano x2
Tom Gabel
Chuck Ragan
Alkaline Trio x2
Hot Water Music
Bouncing Souls
Springsteen
Brendan Kelly
The Flatliners

I've got tickets for:

Dead To Me
Blacklist Royals
Gaslight
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Murder by Death tonight! So excited to hear some new tunes and drink tons of whiskey
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Is Ha Ha Tonka on that bill Colin? I know they were touring with MBD. They're one of the best bands from Missouri and I've seen them a bunch. Don't miss 'em.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Yeah, they just got added recently! I saw them play with MBD in '10 and they were amazing. I'll be sure to get there early again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Had to miss out on MBD because the venue they were playing at here in Connecticut got shut down and it got moved to a 21+ venue. Guttered because not only do I really like MBD but if I'm honest I like Ha Ha Tonka even more. Still got The Hold Steady tomorrow night so it's not all doom and gloom.
Back to top Go down
EveryWordHandwritten
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:03 pm

This year I've seen:

Portugal. The Man
Bruce Springsteen!
Gaslight (45 Video Shoot)
Orion Festival (Lucero, TGA, Cage the Elephant, Modest Mouse, Suicidal Tendencies, Modest Mouse, Arctic Monkeys, Metallica)

Tickets to see:
Slash
Hopefully more to come!
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Saw the Menzingers and Souls last night. Menzingers were amazing. Luther also really impressed. Souls were pretty good... but was super tired for some reason so maybe it was just me, but something felt a little off. Is Greg always so... karaoke... with his singing? Like, he really didn't seem to be into it. He was smiling and having a good time... but I donno, it just felt weird. Was still a great show, not gonna complain. Maybe seeing Gaslight shows recently has just spoiled me =)
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:14 pm

CluckyB wrote:
Saw the Menzingers and Souls last night. Menzingers were amazing. Luther also really impressed. Souls were pretty good... but was super tired for some reason so maybe it was just me, but something felt a little off. Is Greg always so... karaoke... with his singing? Like, he really didn't seem to be into it. He was smiling and having a good time... but I donno, it just felt weird. Was still a great show, not gonna complain. Maybe seeing Gaslight shows recently has just spoiled me =)

I'm gonna see Menzingers in september, quite excited to see them.

My next concert in line is Leonard Cohen on 14th of august.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Tomorrow I'm going to see Mumford & Sons. Excited!

This year I've seen You Won’t (twice), Mona, EMA, We Are Augustines, Delta Spirit, Youth Lagoon, The Revival Tour, War On Drugs, Margot and the Nuclear So & So's, The Big Pink, Tyrone Wells, The Shins, Andrew Bird, Feist, Ingrid Michaelson, David Wax Museum, Joe Pug, Langhorne Slim & the Law, Ha Ha Tonka, Cold Specks, Kingsley Flood (twice), Right Away, Great Captain!, TGA & Dave Hause, Coldplay, The XX, and Brandi Carlile. (Several of these were my friends' choices, and not necessarily my speed, but Ingrid Michaelson was probably the only one where I wished I wasn't there.)

I have upcoming tickets for The Lumineers, Ezra Furhman, Frank Turner, Hot Water Music, Bon Iver, Stars, and Langhorne Slim again. And I might go see The Walkmen. For some reason I've been hesitating on those tickets, although given the option of going or not going to a show, going is usually the answer.

Gotta say though, TGA was two weeks ago and I think they may have ruined concerts for me! I can't imagine anything being that good again. Although I'm seeing Frank Turner and HWM on the same night. That should be epic.
Back to top Go down
Casey
A Contender
A Contender
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:21 am

Just saw Bouncing Souls a couple weeks ago, great show. Got absolutely hammered before with a buddy, sweated out the booze halfway through haha. They played a really good, complete setlist, I was impressed.

Might see Brand New next week, and then HWM/Rise Against with TGA in October.

It's been a damn good year for punk shows.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:03 am

Franz Nicolay tonight, then Japandroids next week, and Social D/Dave Hause the week after that. August turned out ok after all!

The rest of the year is just Gaslight/Dave Hause many times. Oh, and Ugly Kid Joe/Duff McKagans Loaded. Might also look into a ticket for Anthrax as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Paddy

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:17 pm

My friend works in radio, so he's gotten us press passes for Matisyahu in Chattanooga in a couple weeks, haha. Should be fun. Dude always seems like a nice guy, so I'm excited to hang out and listen.

But more importantly, Teenage Bottlerocket just got added to a venue in Nashville, all the way in September, but hell yes.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:31 pm

I would like to see Teenage Bottlerocket. Not sure if they've ever come through here.

Played a show with Swearin' and Waxahatchee last week. Both are great and worth checking out. And then saw Ramshackle Glory a few days later.

Then I'm seeing Bomb the Music Industry! next week. Said cause they sad it's probably their last tour. I'll miss them for sure.

And then I'm going to see Cheap Girls a few weeks after that and luckily enough get to open that show. I'll also probably go see Wilco in September. Not sure if I have anything else lined up.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Next week, saturday, Foo Fighters. YES.
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Paddy

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Last BTMI! tour? Damn, that's terrible. They played the patio on a cafe in Nashville a couple months back, but sadly I didn't here about it in time. Those guys are phenomenal. Holpefully Rosenstock keeps doing something.

Forgot that that Rise Against stuff is coming up by the end of the year too. Brian told everyone in Nashville that Gaslight would be there. Apparently he lied. May be sacrilegious but I'm more stoked to see Hot Water Music anyways.
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:18 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
Next week, saturday, Foo Fighters. YES.

On Pukkelpop? I'm gonna be there to! Very Happy

First i have Leonard Cohen coming up, then Pukkelpop (festival) with: The Gaslight Anthem, Feist, Mark Lanegan, Social Distortion, The Tallest Man On Earth, Of Monsters and Men, Foo Fighters,...
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:46 am

I just saw the Lumineers. The crowd was terrible. Why do people turn into jerks at shows?!
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:10 pm

So this was my first year of going to concerts and i'm really happy with how it turned out Smile

-Madsen
   w/ Walter Schreifels
-Archive
   w/ Robin Foster
-Gaslight Boys
-Ben Howard
   w/ Bears Den
-Lumineers
   w/ Mighty Oaks
-Chuck Ragan
   w/ PJ Bond
   w/ Joe Ginsberg
   w/ The Drowning Men
-Frank Turner
   w/ John Allen
   w/ Lucero
-Jonathan Kluth
   w/ North Alone
-Young Rebel Set
   w/ Young CHinese Dogs
-Thees Uhlmann
   w/ Rob Lynch
-Yodelice
   w/ Rachel Sermanni
-Hanni El Khatib
   w/ J.C. Satan

totally looking forward to the JAK with Donots - the Band who started this great year nearly exact one year ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non Gaslight Gigs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next